3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
text based? but i see pictures in the game. can we expect only a few pics? or what's exactly the deal of calling this game text based?
Think of it this way: It's text-based, with pictures as supplement.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
It's a decent game so far. It would be nice if there were some actual sex scenes or more progression with the office girls, but I have a feeling the game is building toward that. I had the same problems with broken images as everyone else, but of course the dev is already aware of this. Also, the "Test Office Girl SMS" button doesn't do anything for me...or am I missing something there?

Looking forward to more, but it would definitely nice to actually be able to have sex in this. And I don't really see any Mind Control content aside from the flower that makes her "forgetful"? Not really sure what that does except increases her Headache value too much which is a real pain in the ass to lower. I sent her 3 flowers and somehow her Headache value got up to like 40+, and I couldn't talk to Riley through the Vis program for like 15 or so days because it only lowers by 2 each day. That's one hell of a headache, she should be in the hospital if she has a pounding headache for two weeks <_<

Other than all of that, I like it so far.

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
Got to a point where I couldn't proceed from one of Stella's texts. There was no link forward. It's the one where she buys new heels.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I hear ya. I've tried my hand at a rags game and even trying simple variables had the game in knots.

Reactions: RudeboyUK

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
What sort of medical condition causes a girl to menstruate and suffer a migraine for 30 days straight?

At this point I'm assuming there's nothing more to the story. Sure wish I hadn't spent an hour grinding out useless stats, though.

Sparkwolf

Aug 16, 2017
I get this error when i try this "
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Variables' of undefined
at <anonymous>:1:24
"

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
I've released a partial update over on the Hypnopics forums, not yet able to post links here. It should resolve most of the issues with SMSs.

I like the game so far. One very small bug I've found is if you name your friend anything but riley the first screen of her leaving the chat app open says "riley stands up ..."
Good catch, originally I had the name fixed and so had to redo a lot of the references when I decided to make it customisable. Guess I missed on. Or probably safer to say at least one. ;)

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes