VN Others Completed One ~To the Radiant Season~ [Tactics]

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
one_top.jpg

Overview:
One's story revolves around Kouhei Orihara, the main protagonist, who suspects that at some point his current life will change while living a peaceful daily routine. Due to this, he begins to seclude himself in the Eternal World, a world within his mind. The game's main recurring motif is a focus on the Eternal World, a mystical alternate space which is never clearly explained, and the details of which are unknown.

Title: One ~Kagayaku Kisetsu e~
Original Title: ONE ~輝く季節へ~
Alias Title: One ~To the Radiant Season~
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Year: Japan 1998-06-26, English Patch v.1.4 2007-09-15
Developer: Tactics
Publishers: Tactics
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Translation: AstCd2
Censored: Yes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD: TORRENT

56.jpg 57.jpg 59.jpg 60.jpg 92926.jpg

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Nice upload bluedust! This is another one I'd recommend playing.

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
I know this was posted YEARS ago, but do you happen to have an unpatched version of this game? The translation patch has been updated since then, but installing it on these pre-patched builds sadly seems to be impossible.

gg787879

Nov 15, 2018
I know this was posted YEARS ago, but do you happen to have an unpatched version of this game? The translation patch has been updated since then, but installing it on these pre-patched builds sadly seems to be impossible.
try this

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
try this
Oh, I actually meant the translation patch. This version here has build 1.4, but the current version of that patch is 1.5. No matter what I tried, simply updating this version with patch 1.5 didn't work.

Regardless, I actually managed to solve this problem by torrenting the raw japanese game from another place and then patching it myself. Thanks, anyway!