VN Ren'Py Completed One More Chance - First Love [v1.0] [The Lonely Joker]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes
U

User_10739

omcfl.jpg

Overview:
This is a standalone game. The story is about memories of the MC in One More Chance.
You will go through memories of his first love.​

Updated: 2018-09-28
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Prequel to:
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
MAC: - - - -
Win/Linux Compressed: - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
@Kasey update this instead of making new thread?
... Did you not read the description? "This is a standalone game. The story is about memories of the MC in One More Chance." Different game, with Same MC...basically a prequel...

Reactions: Konstantinus
U

User_10739

The overview and the tags really clash with each other. I mean, look at these:

Doesn't sound like:
To be honest, I haven't had a chance to play it yet as I was too busy making a new thread, a banner, compressing it and uploading. But thanks for your understanding... I will get right on it :mad:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
... Did you not read the description? "This is a standalone game. The story is about memories of the MC in One More Chance." Different game, with Same MC...basically a prequel...
All I've read is part of the title and thought, "Wait...I know that game from somewhere"

U

User_10739

All I've read is part of the title and thought, "Wait...I know that game from somewhere"
In the past we have made separate threads for standalone Xmas editions, so I figure this would be the same as it is complete rather than an update to the regular story.

Reactions: Konstantinus

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
In the past we have made separate threads for standalone Xmas editions, so I figure this would be the same as it is complete rather than an update to the regular story.
Well, seems reasonable.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
sad...i'll replay again in a bit and hope try and get happy...but another game i've bug issues with dev suggested i try another mode so i'm going to do that before i replay this one

Reactions: Jack_Sparrow_Pirate

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
To be honest, I haven't had a chance to play it yet as I was too busy making a new thread, a banner, compressing it and uploading. But thanks for your understanding... I will get right on it :mad:
It wasn't meant as a complaint, more as an observation. Sorry if I offended you.

DGS600

Nov 11, 2017
have a Walkthorugh with NTR? I have been unable to find hidden conditions. Please....:tiredface:

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes