Macari

Nov 14, 2016
looks to me like another guy on a get rich quick scheme courtesy of patreon, i'll pass

Blackula

Sep 27, 2017
This is actually an interesting VN, actually seem some of the consequences early on rather than later on.

Zacknafein44

Jun 26, 2017
As far as I can tell NTR usually means Netorare, and Netori is something different, basicaly in NTR protagonist's girfrend/wife cheats (simolyfying). In Netori the protagonist cheats with smbd's girlfriend/wife (again simplyfying for example purposes). So playing male protagonist with been NTRed not my cup of tea, but Netori sounds interesting, can be very diversities game playing based on plot and autor's admission. Sounds interesting.
P.S. I hope I made myself clear, rarely have a chance practing eng.

Van95

Aug 2, 2017
The concept reminds me of the indie game To the Moon. If the concept is developed properly it has the potential to be really good so i really hope this game will be a story heavy one.

That being said I also hope there will be Yandere girl in this game later.....Or better yet a yandere girl with abs.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
The concept of the story sounded interesting, so I gave this visual novel/game a go... The visuals appear to be made in something akin to Honey Select, and yet they looked a lot sharper and higher resolution then what I've seen with other Honey Select based games... The story moves a bit fast, and in some cases extremely quickly... I also found some other issues as well... In any case, I posted my review...

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I like the game so far. It's based on an interesting concept and the story, though short, looks good. The translation could still use a bit of work, but it's still better than most of the non-native English speaker's games that have been released lately.

Speaking of translation... Since the story reads and looks like it's taking place in Japan, shouldn't you just call the town Kochi(-shi) instead of translating it into East Wind City? To me, it just looks out of place with the Japanese names and honorifics being used and city/location names are not normally translated.
Thank you for your feedback. Actually it's also not comfortable for me to mix between Japanese style and Western style. If you guys don't mind I will change to Japanese style in future updates.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I like the idea and I'm looking forward to more could be interesting in any case I hope for the best and looking forward to the next update .....
only you should still one or the other revise especially the hair because the effect on some People somehow like extremely poorly cut out and have white background
As you can see for example with the red-haired one there are several such examples

hair.jpg

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ok found on error, when i meet the two bully girls in the street, if i decide to do something better and walk away, i still get the fight but the guy says i forced the girls to give me head eh? no i walked away! also after the fight and girl saves me, she talks to me and i say i feel fine, it goes to main menu. did i goof or something? cuz i looked at images and there seems to be a lot more.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i guess it is,
p "...fine."

return
end of file. is this all or did i goof somewhere? cuz looking at images and ogvs there are things i didn't see at all during the game.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Man, your release timing is terrible. :)

You've got me wanting to book a flight and spend another vacation there. I spent two weeks there last spring and didn't want to leave. I went for the scenery and fell in love with the people.
scenery, cute girls in seifuku heh. i'd probably end up breaking my neck there.

Reactions: yoyomistro

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
The scenery, most definitely. I didn't see any cuties in seifuku, but I was there during the spring break. Kyoto, on the other hand, had lots of beauties in kimono - it's one of the main products of their textile industry there and they push for wearing kimono so much that most merchants offer a discount if you're wearing one. I actually got to see a couple of the few remaining geisha there too.

I did have a bit more fun than most tourists as well... I'm 6'4" with long, grey hair and a full beard, so I had quite a few of the locals want to pose with me for pictures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See what you did? You got me all wound up. Now you'll have to pay...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
santa? is that you?

Reactions: yoyomistro

Cuckmeinster

Jul 25, 2017
ok found on error, when i meet the two bully girls in the street, if i decide to do something better and walk away, i still get the fight but the guy says i forced the girls to give me head eh? no i walked away! also after the fight and girl saves me, she talks to me and i say i feel fine, it goes to main menu. did i goof or something? cuz i looked at images and there seems to be a lot more.
is a .01 version. this version ends at that point

Amenahek

Oct 8, 2017
Game update out on Patreon. Currently haven't posted enough times to let me link. Someone else maybe?

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes