Unity Abandoned One Dick Zone [v0.1] [Aximio]

Feb 21, 2018
not much to say since it is early development but it is interesting. the randomness of not having any idea what to expect. curious where this goes.

as for issues. i fell off the map by jumping through the back wall in the sauna. located in the bathing room.
and cook was spelled wrong (dialog when you go near the kitchen area)
and the standard look through wall stuff which i don't expect to be fixed as it can happen if with company games.

also the camera in the prison turned around and faced the wall at some point.

Overall
i hope this stays in development.first and 3rd person games with adult content are rare. always nice to see another attempt.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
@Retro Should roll another "Marked abandoned" dice and see whatever the dev shows up again or not.

Aximio

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Yeah have we heard any news about any dev progress for this, It's been a damn while?
Don't worry guys, work is on. Whole bunker rebuild. Added a lot of stuff and naughty things. It's now more like House Party, but with another concept and story.
And i'm working alone. Really difficult you know.
Planning to release next big update in the begining ot the next month. And decided to spent more time on game mechanics, then advertising.

Aximio

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Can tell about progress some more:

-Added time-based behavior. Clocks showing game time. Can rest and skip time at choosed amount.
-There are average routes for girls (also time based). And depending on relations, routes can be changed. (f.e. Japanese girl Kaede is cooking and cleaning, and with MH help can spent more time on other stuff, regarding to the quests)
-Added Garden place with patches, trees and growing crops. Resting place, swings.
-Dining time is fixed, so MH can see almost everyone there (mostly supper and dinner, because some girls stay up very late)
-MH can talk with everyone, exploring their story. But main story is not revealed yet. I would like it to be a surprise, like in The Forest. That’s a really good story ending.
- A lot of minor stuff...
Right now, working on animations and fixing rigs. Face animations are deferred for the later updates.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Can tell about progress some more:

-Added time-based behavior. Clocks showing game time. Can rest and skip time at choosed amount.
-There are average routes for girls (also time based). And depending on relations, routes can be changed. (f.e. Japanese girl Kaede is cooking and cleaning, and with MH help can spent more time on other stuff, regarding to the quests)
-Added Garden place with patches, trees and growing crops. Resting place, swings.
-Dining time is fixed, so MH can see almost everyone there (mostly supper and dinner, because some girls stay up very late)
-MH can talk with everyone, exploring their story. But main story is not revealed yet. I would like it to be a surprise, like in The Forest. That’s a really good story ending.
- A lot of minor stuff...
Right now, working on animations and fixing rigs. Face animations are deferred for the later updates.
Good luck but you should really try to speak with the community more.
I had looked at your patreon and it really looked dead and so it did 3 months ago, it would not hurt to throw some stuff here and there like a screenshot or a piece of news.

Reactions: Aximio

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Aximio You haven't updated anywhere, or been on f95zone since May 30. I'll give you a couple of days to show some life-sign before it's being marked as abandoned again.