• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned One Day at a Time [Zoey Raven] - Walkthrough+ Cheat+ Gallery Unlock mod [AB & Leon]

Raejyn

Oct 10, 2020
Android port no longer available. Grabbing the pc version, but figured I'd let you know.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Android port no longer available. Grabbing the pc version, but figured I'd let you know.
There's a port in the OP of the game, but it does not include the mod. I'm not sure how to install android mods or I'd help you with that.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Between doing multiple mods, walkthroughs and a game Zoey just doesn't have the time. I mean to do it Zoey would have to drop one of thier other mod projects to do it. That has happened in the past but that generaly only happens if a dev changes code in a drastic way.

Samothrace73

Sep 16, 2021
I cannot seem to get the mod to work, It is just a .rar file and nothing to merge per install instructions.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I cannot seem to get the mod to work, It is just a .rar file and nothing to merge per install instructions.
First of all this mod is outdated for a long time, because it is only for Ch.4 version of the game and the current available version of the game is already Ch. 8 so it certainly won't work properly with the latest available version of the game, and secondly if you download the mod as a rar file, it is obvious that before copying it to the folder with the game you must first unzip such a rar file with WinRar or other program for unzipping archives.