divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I just finished season 1 and starting on season 2. I tried to give the game a go several months ago but the drug use was turning me off the game. I do admit I was a lazy sod and did not read the what the author wrote about it. That said I glad the dev was able to turn their life around get rid of those demons. I spent from 1980 to 2023 as a paramedic and paramedic instructor for 14 years. I saw and dealt with a large variety of substance abuse and drug abuse over those years. It brought back not so good memories that I buried deep within since I retired from the ambulance in early 2021. That said the story is well told, poignant and well told. The characters stories are very good. Only a few quibbles is that Barb's hair looks like it's a wig and you made Audrey into a ginger from her brown hair. I Kayla gets added to harem has damn she has some DSL's ! Once I finish up what is out for season 2 I will write a nice review.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I just finished season 1 and starting on season 2. I tried to give the game a go several months ago but the drug use was turning me off the game. I do admit I was a lazy sod and did not read the what the author wrote about it. That said I glad the dev was able to turn their life around get rid of those demons. I spent from 1980 to 2023 as a paramedic and paramedic instructor for 14 years. I saw and dealt with a large variety of substance abuse and drug abuse over those years. It brought back not so good memories that I buried deep within since I retired from the ambulance in early 2021. That said the story is well told, poignant and well told. The characters stories are very good. Only a few quibbles is that Barb's hair looks like it's a wig and you made Audrey into a ginger from her brown hair. I Kayla gets added to harem has damn she has some DSL's ! Once I finish up what is out for season 2 I will write a nice review.
As to your review, thank you. However...

Ch. 16 had 5 sex scenes in it, I'm not sure how much more I could have packed into that update, and each one had 5 animations a piece. Each update has at least 3 sex scenes. Not sure how I can do any better than that and not make other things suffer. Anyway, glad you like the other parts of the game. I also don't know what you mean by weird hair or whatever. But, my original sentiment still stands, that being glad you enjoy the game. Oh, and LOF certainly didn't have more lewds than my game does. In fact you're the first person who's ever said it doesn't have enough sex. To each their own I guess.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Maria Nude Table.jpg

Maria would like you to know that we are entering the final stages of post production on Ch. 17 of One Day at a Time (she's a fan of the game too)!

I would say about a week and some change and you'll be seeing the update posted on here. This message is for patrons only and I just want to say it again. Thank for bearing with me through what has been a very hard time in my life. However, I'm overjoyed to be back at full health again, and I'm really excited to be bringing you this update soon!

It didn't make largest update, I think it made 3rd largest just by a hundred lines or something. But, suffice it to say there will be plenty of of content for you to sink your teeth into, and I really enjoyed this one! Even though it took a rocky path to get it completed. That's all for now, can't wait for you guys to play the update!

As always, hope you are all doing well! Cheers!

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
As to your review, thank you. However...

Ch. 16 had 5 sex scenes in it, I'm not sure how much more I could have packed into that update, and each one had 5 animations a piece. Each update has at least 3 sex scenes. Not sure how I can do any better than that and not make other things suffer. Anyway, glad you like the other parts of the game. I also don't know what you mean by weird hair or whatever. But, my original sentiment still stands, that being glad you enjoy the game. Oh, and LOF certainly didn't have more lewds than my game does. In fact you're the first person who's ever said it doesn't have enough sex. To each their own I guess.
As I said it was my own personal taste. I do love your story and it's yours to tell. You are correct that LoF did not have many lewd scenes in it.

Reactions: Zoey Raven
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes