1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

toias888

Nov 1, 2018
I don't know how to start the game, it's all on google chrome, maybe it's very simple and i'm stupid, but if someone can help me it would be awesome

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
just double click on the begin.Html >
I don't know how to start the game, it's all on google chrome, maybe it's very simple and i'm stupid, but if someone can help me it would be awesome
click start (tip: just hover a bit to the left side of 'start' until the cursor arrow change to a hand pointing)

do tip to the rest of the clickables.

toias888

Nov 1, 2018
Thx for the tip, but even if i do that, the game says that the archive don't exist or it
just double click on the begin.Html >

click start (tip: just hover a bit to the left side of 'start' until the cursor arrow change to a hand pointing)

do tip to the rest of the clickables.
Thx for response, but even if i do that, it doesn't work, i'm going to wait for the "renpy".

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
After reading through the thread, I have not found any solutions to fixing the issues with the buttons not being where they should be..

COSE0779

Dec 21, 2018
Haven't even played it, didn't read the description, just read the title but...
ONLY THE GOOOOOD DIEEE YOUUUNG
and fuck you if you don't get it.

Reactions: Brady2626

Blackam

Feb 10, 2018
How to make this game playable, can anyone help? I know that the developer said to zoom at 100% I still having a difficulty to click it using my mouse

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
Well, sorry to tell you, but your little game did not work on Firefox, Opera or Chrome (all tested).

Then I played with the display sizes in Firefox. Using STRG & + to increase display on my 1920x1080 screen. And I was surprised to find that now I could hit the button at about 120 to 140%.
Now I checked the following pictures and found that display was reset to 100%. Every button to click was to the right of the actual button - even outside the picture. While every picture that should be clicked without a button worked just fine.

Well I've been in the programming business for 30 years and some 20 years back somebody tried to educate me in making windows under Windows. That was no freestyle programming but with the help of a bench. Nevertheless I put my error solving mode in overdrive and here is what I am thinking. (I assume a lot, but I don't know of anything sufficiently. Thus you need to check this. Or some clever person here can add to it.)

I believe that there are 2 variables available for positioning areas within a window / screen.
1. for the complete screen - I guess you are using this one, which locates the area outside of the window, if the screen size changes
2. for the window - this should work well, if you don't use fixed points (remember: different screen / window sizes?)

My ideas on that, without knowing the programming language or programming bench used.

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
I'll transfer the game to the Renpy engine when I have time, it's going to be a long process but this way it will be playable for everybody.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
i love me some OW girls, but I can't stand scavenger hunts, which is all this game is. Ok, you want sex, find this item... somewhere. Ok, you want another sex scene, find these items.... somewhere.

It isn't challenging or fun in the way of completing something difficult... it's rewarding just clicking around continuously on end, over and over and over until you magically find the item.

also, the map changes as you progress, so options that were there before are not there now, and new shit that isn't labeled is available, but you don't know because it's just randomly turned on to be clickable now. It's a poor poor way to design a game....

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 5 Votes