1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Rizky_4real

Jul 13, 2018
Hey, if anyone's interested I made a Ren'py port of this game
Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:
Fix for those who downloaded the unfixed version (drop the "game" folder in your base game):

I've done my best to make this as bug free as possible but if you do come across one PM me.
@Gab if you could add this to the OP that would be lovely.

Edit: uploaded fixed versions as well as a fix for those who don't want to redownload the whole game
Bro android link is no longer active

yugie78

Jun 14, 2017
Full game is released :
#!nqwyHApT!HBjItqGWJo39xW4dr6o_EIuQbrrSMLyF9RuqcS9atY4

Reactions: DrackDrap

vedeh

Aug 27, 2017
i've been searching all over for the "walkie talkie" anybody know where it is? thank you.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
what are the 4 secret scenes? i found one at the school at 3rd day, just right side of the laptop you can see the top of the red ball but i couldn't find the rest of them, thanks for the help!

SleepingDeath

Sep 20, 2017
Ok so i managed to suffer 10 mins of this game .-. it is really broken i don't know what the Resolution is ment to be but mine is 5120 × 2160 i dumbed it down to 1920x1080 and 1366x768 still could not get half the buttons to work so i went back on here to read more comments and found you either need to zoom in to 100% or 150%.........Mad thanks to the guy who mentioned 150% even tho in some parts i had to zoom 175% and this was everytime a new page came up that required me to leave the area.

Will also mention i did try the Ren'py port and my goodness it was 100 times better than HTML xD i am sorry to the game dev but lord did you not even test it yourself or have people help test it .-.

Reactions: Escape

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
this dev...
>decides to make a game completely based on HTML
>knows fuck all about HTML

For those of you who are having problems with Starting the game or clicking UI buttons. It's your Screen Resolution.
Simply Zoom to 150% or whichever % fits with the game.
Or press TAB until you see the text "Username/gamefolder/begin.html" popup down at the status bar. (which is the Start button)
Why? Because the dev used FIXED SIZE instead of RELATIVE SIZE.

Tip for the dev: use "%" not "px"
Example
width: 70%
not width: 780px
70% means it will scale to 70% of the browser window.
780px means it will always be 780px no matter what the screen size is or browser window.

Sometimes.... Sometimes % can cause problems on some browsers where elements go out of place.
You can fix this by adding FIXED position DIV tags or a script that checks for Maximized Window mode or a script that ensures elements don't shrink smaller than the default image size.

If you have no idea what i just said. Please. Ask someone who does to help you.
You're right in saying that the dev does not know enough about HTML and CSS to properly make a game like this, but the problem isn't necessarily the percentages. The problem is that stuff is placed absolutely. This would work if the main window of the game itself would be a parent of those button elements and positioned relatively.

I really have no idea why the buttons themselves are actually images with a blank PNG as well. This makes them completely invisible, which leads to even more frustration when the buttons are out of place. At the very least put the text that the player is supposed to click on in the actual button element itself.

Another thing of note is that the game uses inline CSS. Now, this could be a by product of the way it's developed, and I hope it's compiled to be that way if that's the case, but generally that's considered bad practice.

Lastly, the markup itself looks to be using deprecated tags, such as center.

I really feel like something like this is better made with other tools than HTML.

/rant
Hey if anyone is still having issues with the button locations being off, open the console of you're browser so it displays the html. This fixed the button locations for me. My thought is that the dev hard coded the pixel locations when the console was open.
It fixed the button location for you, but it's unlikely to do so for other people. Depending on the size of the browser window and developer tools, you will get wildly different results because things are positioned absolutely using pixels.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
You're right in saying that the dev does not know enough about HTML and CSS to properly make a game like this, but the problem isn't necessarily the percentages. The problem is that stuff is placed absolutely. This would work if the main window of the game itself would be a parent of those button elements and positioned relatively.

I really have no idea why the buttons themselves are actually images with a blank PNG as well. This makes them completely invisible, which leads to even more frustration when the buttons are out of place. At the very least put the text that the player is supposed to click on in the actual button element itself.

Another thing of note is that the game uses inline CSS. Now, this could be a by product of the way it's developed, and I hope it's compiled to be that way if that's the case, but generally that's considered bad practice.

Lastly, the markup itself looks to be using deprecated tags, such as center.

I really feel like something like this is better made with other tools than HTML.

/rant

It fixed the button location for you, but it's unlikely to do so for other people. Depending on the size of the browser window and developer tools, you will get wildly different results because things are positioned absolutely using pixels.
reason it looks like that is Automated software. There's a lot of HTML/CSS auto compilers out there. Most of them are bad.
I tried one once... had like 200 DIV tags. The DIV apocalypse.

But yea. the CSS is bad. Tho it can be easily fixed with % as it stands right now. (and some proper grouping)

Reactions: ontach

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
where are the 4 hidden scenes, haydees batteries, the rock or hammer for the store cause i looked everywhere i couldn't fin shit

Marjash

Sep 24, 2018
where are the 4 hidden scenes, haydees batteries, the rock or hammer for the store cause i looked everywhere i couldn't fin shit
I found haydee's batteries in the MK2 console. Click the right logo by the joystick/buttons.
Harleen foot scene is in the school when you are sitting looking at your labtop. It's a section of red bubble to the right.

I have no idea where the other two scenes are. (I know one is supposed to sex with Harleen but I have no idea what the other is even of)

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes