1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
How does the game work?
If you mean what's the game like then I'd say it's like a basic VN with different locations where you can go freely and see events if you have the requirements. It's made in pure HTML so it's pretty rough, but still.
IF you mean how do you leave the starting page then read the thing I said to Johnny...

The game is nice but the buttons are all messed up. Any plans for an updated version?
At least READ the stuff others have already posted!
Almost everyone mentioned that the buttons are broken due to poorly made HTML code and the dev has actually thanked everyone for the feedback and is "looking into" it. So there'll probably be a fix, but due to how the game is structured I'd be pretty shocked if they could make it happen any time soon.

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
At least READ the stuff others have already posted!
Almost everyone mentioned that the buttons are broken due to poorly made HTML code and the dev has actually thanked everyone for the feedback and is "looking into" it. So there'll probably be a fix, but due to how the game is structured I'd be pretty shocked if they could make it happen any time soon.
Calm your tits Sparky

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
My game not start ı clıck play button nothing happend
Read the stuff in this thread at basically any point. -_-
Technically the game is a mess and the clickable areas are all off. The dev knows about it and will probably fix it once they learn some more HTML code.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Yeah man, thanks for all the info I really appreciate what you told me, I am looking into the issue.
no problem.
reading my comment again i guess i did come off a bit aggressive. Was kinda pissed off with having to Tab every button in the game.
my apologies and good luck :)

Reactions: Gaboris

Taway

Feb 19, 2017
Hey if anyone is still having issues with the button locations being off, open the console of you're browser so it displays the html. This fixed the button locations for me. My thought is that the dev hard coded the pixel locations when the console was open.

Reactions: Gaboris

awex

Oct 3, 2017
Shouldn't be too hard to write a script to convert this to ren'py.
It would be a much better fit for the content.

ZeeLazy

Aug 30, 2017
Hey, if anyone's interested I made a Ren'py port of this game
Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:
Fix for those who downloaded the unfixed version (drop the "game" folder in your base game):

I've done my best to make this as bug free as possible but if you do come across one PM me.
@Gab if you could add this to the OP that would be lovely.

Edit: uploaded fixed versions as well as a fix for those who don't want to redownload the whole game

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

I've done my best to make this as bug free as possible but if you do come across one PM me.
added your post on the OP :)

Reactions: ZeeLazy

awex

Oct 3, 2017
Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

Damn nice port.

I would recommend using the Ren'Py lint tool. You are missing an image and have some incorrectly formatted text.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes