1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
In its most general sense, a fair use is any copying of copyrighted material done for a limited and “transformative” purpose, such as to comment upon, criticize, orparody a copyrighted work. Such uses can be done without permission from thecopyright owner.
is what i was going by..do not know which article or whatnot its from...i just listen to john oliver or what mattpat on youtube describe the junk..HAHAAA
i believe this is North American based though..since i am in North America..i'll go by it..i do not care about Europe :p
Same in europe, at least at the time I learned it in college...

DylanDoom

Jul 2, 2017
wtf cant even click start yo i know someone said the start box is small but i clicked all over it

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
So what is this game like? I's basically another Twine VN game and you just go around the story banging the OW girls?

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
how do you get in to the hotel to meet widowmaker and tracer i am stuck
Click on the thingy in the top right corner behind the hotel. Only found it by looking at the DOM and noticing there was another link on the overview map…

Also, apparently there are supposed to be 4 hidden scenes in this version, but I only found one so far. (Foot job with Dr. Harleen)

Last edited:

awex

Oct 3, 2017
The html is written incorrectly in so many ways it probably only works properly on the specific browser and resolution that the developer wrote it for.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Ok but what is the point of passive aggressive post?
passive aggressive?
the point is to help make the game better and help players play the game rather than getting stuck on the damn START screen.
You literally ignored all the help i gave and just focused on the top 2 lines of my comment...
please, don't waste my time.

Last edited:

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
passive aggressive?
the point is to help make the game better and help players play the game rather than getting stuck on the damn START screen.
You literally ignored all the help i gave and just focused on the top 2 lines of my comment...
please, don't waste my time.
Yeah man, thanks for all the info I really appreciate what you told me, I am looking into the issue.

Reactions: Gaboris

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Ok had a look and well as others have eluded to the action buttons are all over the place.If you are looking for people to support your game you need to get the basics right.No dev is infallible they all make mistakes from time to time which is why you will see post release patches,But the successful ones get the basics right.I like the premise of the game but would suggest you take it away and work on the buttons as from what i have seen so far they are a big part of the game.will check back in the future see how it is doing

wishing you every success with the game

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
It's a fun premise, one I wouldn't mind seeing more of, but the interface makes it practically unplayable. But it's not just that the buttons are messed up... Even if it was set up properly so the buttons are actually aligned correctly, it would still be cumbersome. This would be way better in Renpy. Just the fact that it loads an entirely new page for each line of dialogue is ridiculous. That will quickly get out of control if the game gets more updates.

Funny to see the K-ON school.

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Ok had a look and well as others have eluded to the action buttons are all over the place.If you are looking for people to support your game you need to get the basics right.No dev is infallible they all make mistakes from time to time which is why you will see post release patches,But the successful ones get the basics right.I like the premise of the game but would suggest you take it away and work on the buttons as from what i have seen so far they are a big part of the game.will check back in the future see how it is doing

wishing you every success with the game
Thanks man, working on it ATM

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
It's a fun premise, one I wouldn't mind seeing more of, but the interface makes it practically unplayable. But it's not just that the buttons are messed up... Even if it was set up properly so the buttons are actually aligned correctly, it would still be cumbersome. This would be way better in Renpy. Just the fact that it loads an entirely new page for each line of dialogue is ridiculous. That will quickly get out of control if the game gets more updates.

Funny to see the K-ON school.
Ikr, my next projects will be on Renpy, thinking of transferring this project into Renpy and see how it goes

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay so I'm gonna say A for effort!
Really. I'm impressed how you literally made a file for each scene like in a book which I've only seen in some old and much shorter Japanese "games". I can even imagine that you made all of them by hand so nice job. :D

Anyways as most have already said it's a great big mess in a technical sense since you broke even some of the most basic HTML principles, but I'm seriously not saying this to hurt you. I'm a web developer and I work with such code al the time and I freaking LOVED seeing how you set these things up! This GLORIOUS chaos in simplicity actually gave me back some creative drive for my work so thanks for that! (y)

Sadly I couldn't play it for too long because of its shortcomings, but I can't wait to see it improve and even expand later on so just keep up the good work. :)

Anyways, if in case Ren'py happens to be not working out for you you might also try Twine. It's not as good for this as Renpy, but at least it's still much simpler and coherent for making HTML based games than by hand.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes