Cheat Mod RAGS [ON HIATUS] No Haven: Cheat Mod [v0.79 TF] [Bedlam games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Mod On Hiatus until further notice
Will currently NOT be ported to No Haven 0.803.
Reasons can be found .
Please refer to @Frank-N-Stein's for your No Haven 0.803 Cheating Needs.

Overview:
Cheat Mod for No Haven v0.79 TF

Updated: 14th of February 2018
Game/Creator: | | / Bedlam Games
Creator Links:
|
Help:
Modder
: (Me)
Mod Version: v.4.1
Game Version: v0.79 TF
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned Features for v5:

Installation:

Download:

In-game.JPG Intro screen.JPG

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
When i strated the Game, i got a Note from Rags, that the RAGs is Unreadible.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
When i strated the Game, i got a Note from Rags, that the RAGs is Unreadible.
It works on my end. It might be a corrupt download.
Are you using RAGS 2.4.16, which is the version needed for this game (both the original and my mod)?
Edit: I just downloaded my own file and it opens just as it is supposed to. My theory about it being a corrupt download on your end seems plausible.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Also works on my end. Try a different version of the rags player.
Also, thanks for this @Semeicardia!
You are most welcome :)
I am working on Cheat Mod v3 tomorrow and this weekend, not sure if I can get it finished by sunday, but I sure am going to try.
The next features I am trying to implement is a little tricky, but will serve players what they want.
The features I am trying to currently implement is adding and removing ANY trait / aspect from ANY slave / slaver.
Then I am going to work on modifying the body of ANY slave / slaver.
After that, the generation of items. Then level up of ANY slave / slaver. Then generation of assignments and lastly level up of assignment types.

When all that is done, I'd say my mod is pretty much finished until a new version of the main game comes out.

Most of the modding I do should luckily enough be fairly portable and easy to move to any new version of the game. :)

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
This is awesome, thanks!

Is there any chance of possibly figuring out a way to force a mission outcomes, like "guaranteed Crit," or block "Disaster"? There was another cheat that had the feature listed, but it didn't work. I wouldn't even mind doing it manually for every mission, but reloading in this game for a better outcome is such a chore, I'd rather just cheat hard and force the result I want. :/

Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
This is awesome, thanks!

Is there any chance of possibly figuring out a way to force a mission outcomes, like "guaranteed Crit," or block "Disaster"? There was another cheat that had the feature listed, but it didn't work. I wouldn't even mind doing it manually for every mission, but reloading in this game for a better outcome is such a chore, I'd rather just cheat hard and force the result I want. :/
There is a way, simply make sure your slaves / slavers on the assignments ONLY have green traits / aspects (if you have suggestions turned on), that should minimize any chance of failure.
As for ensuring certain results through cheating, I'll add it on the to-do list, but it is not very high priority. Especially not considering that the current feature I am working on, the ability to add / remove ANY trait from any slave / slaver will be far more useful than simply passing on assignments. But I do think there could be a way to force outcomes on ALL missions as it requires direct manipulation of the games code rather than simply manipulating variables. But it should be doable, once I am done with all the other features I want to add first.

Reactions: shinonen

NIxon529

Nov 30, 2016
shoot
you did a much better job then i used to when i used to mod the game for personal use

I used to direct people here in PM's on hypnotics collective to so they could use the method posted somewhere else in the forums here to get around the password protection so they could mod it for themselves
id only used to do PM's because the guy who made the guide for the workaround said not to post the information on other site and didn't want to post a modded game on hypnotics collective because i couldn't get permission from the creator and didn't want to be disrespectful and just post it anyways

anyways my lackluster grammar aside
you did pretty good job so far
what you are planning on doing is well beyond my crappy knowledge of rags game engine and coding

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
shoot
you did a much better job then i used to when i used to mod the game for personal use

I used to direct people here in PM's on hypnotics collective to so they could use the method posted somewhere else in the forums here to get around the password protection so they could mod it for themselves
id only used to do PM's because the guy who made the guide for the workaround said not to post the information on other site and didn't want to post a modded game on hypnotics collective because i couldn't get permission from the creator and didn't want to be disrespectful and just post it anyways

anyways my lackluster grammar aside
you did pretty good job so far
what you are planning on doing is well beyond my crappy knowledge of rags game engine and coding
Thank you for the kind words, I am glad you like it :)

I have a program that recreates RAGS games without the passwords, other than that there is an exploit in the RAGS designer that works with medium to large size RAGS games to forego the password check - which probably is the method you were told not share.

Regardless, modding is more than just changing variables - anyone can do that, you could easily do that with the debugger.
I am creating entirely new in-game systems to let people play the game the way they want and not having to use the debugger or cheat engine.

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
I think I may have found a bug with the "instant slave" cheat. I got one, and went from 6/10 to 7/10. I hit day 30 while out on a mission with my crew and noticed a few days later that that while my team capacity had grown (I have 10/12 slavers), my potential slaves actually decreased, to 7/9.

Other note: I did enslave one of my slavers around day 15 or so after she fouled up a mission really badly. I didn't keep a super close eye on it, but I know it did open up a slot on my slaver list and pretty sure she counted as a slave.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I think I may have found a bug with the "instant slave" cheat. I got one, and went from 6/10 to 7/10. I hit day 30 while out on a mission with my crew and noticed a few days later that that while my team capacity had grown (I have 10/12 slavers), my potential slaves actually decreased, to 7/9.

Other note: I did enslave one of my slavers around day 15 or so after she fouled up a mission really badly. I didn't keep a super close eye on it, but I know it did open up a slot on my slaver list and pretty sure she counted as a slave.
It's not a bug really, even at the start of the game, you can generate up to a total 55 slaves (starting ones included) and 55 slavers (starting ones included). The maximum amount of each is 55, since that is the maximum amount of slave / slaver "items", so 55 slavers + 55 slaves.
If you generate a slave or slaver using my random slave or either slaver generation option it can and will go past your limit. It should be said that if you go past this limit, you probably will not be able to gain any slaves or slavers naturally from assignments since your "quota" has already been filled until you get rid of some.

Once v3 of my mod is ready, it will also heavily cut down on the need for slaves and slavers, as you will be able to set your desired traits and aspects on yourself, your slavers and slaves. You will also be able to modify yours and their bodies, genders, races and names and level you and them up.

Reactions: brynhildr and wep

Gombol

Apr 30, 2017
Got an issue. It's saying this is unreadable. Any ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind, working now. Tried redownloading it.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Got an issue. It's saying this is unreadable. Any ideas?
Last person who said that turned out to have a corrupt download.
My best suggestion would be to try re-downloading the file. The link I posted works, me and other people have verified that.
If it still says unreadable after a re-download, I'll try to approach it in an alternative matter :)

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
I just forced it to go to month 3 to see what would happen and it went back up to 9/10 (picked up a few from missions). This doesn't make much sense to me.

To be clear, I was saying that the total number of slaves I'm able to get/capacity (the second number) dropped after using the cheat when it should have gone up by 2. The following month, it only went up by 1 (to 10), while slaver max went up to 14. There definitely seems to be something wrong, maximum capacity is supposed to go up by 2 slavers and 2 slaves each month.

I know i could just keep generating slaves but it would be like playing overwatch without loot drops and just buying boxes until you get everything you want, kind of take a lot of the fun out of it of the excitement of a random good drop. :/

What you're doing is great though, this is awesome! It would be too brutal to play without it.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I just forced it to go to month 3 to see what would happen and it went back up to 9/10 (picked up a few from missions). This doesn't make much sense to me.

To be clear, I was saying that the total number of slaves I'm able to get/capacity (the second number) dropped after using the cheat when it should have gone up by 2. The following month, it only went up by 1 (to 10), while slaver max went up to 14. There definitely seems to be something wrong, maximum capacity is supposed to go up by 2 slavers and 2 slaves each month.

I know i could just keep generating slaves but it would be like playing overwatch without loot drops and just buying boxes until you get everything you want, kind of take a lot of the fun out of it of the excitement of a random good drop. :/

What you're doing is great though, this is awesome! It would be too brutal to play without it.
I'll look into it once I have finished adding the new planned features to v3. I am aiming to have it release ready by Sunday evening. I should be done with Traits sometime later today, then the body manipulation which will take some time, but should be finished by this evening together with race and gender manipulation. Then Saturday, even though I have work and are away from my PC most of the day, I should be able to finish the assignment related features. Then Sunday I should have a time to look into this bug. It could be I accidentally broke something when I went and made the "Unlimited Personal Assignments" and "Unlimited Talk To" options, so I will definitely look into it and try to fix it before the release of V3.

Zargod

Sep 8, 2017
Slavers:
Generate random slaver *
Chose 1 from 5 randomly generated slavers​
Something that I've noticed is that the "Chose 1 from 5 randomly generated slavers" almost always generates Masters/Mistresses (Trainer trait). Which can be a bit of an impediment when you're wanting to create a Skybreaker (Flying) or Outrider (Fleet) or two to go exploring (as Masters/Mistresses very rarely have these traits).

I also noticed that Mercenaries were producing mainly Trainers, until I leveled up Infiltration, at which point I stopped getting Mercenaries altogether. I also had occasions of Mercenaries hired not turning up in my roster.

Unfortunately No Haven is a very non-robust game (probably because it was developed in RAGS, which is meant for exploring rooms, and picking up objects, and talking to people, you find in them, rather than complex team management), so any alteration can have decidedly odd consequences.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote