Flash Completed Olivia, Ellie & Paul [v1.0] [Lesson of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
yxkTEBh.jpg

Plot:
Olivia is a wild child and sticks to the motto: “try everything; regret nothing.” Thus far it has worked out pretty well for her. She has been in relationships – plenty in her opinion – but none that she would consider serious. Until she meet Paul, that is, her close friend and colleague from work who she hit it off with… but more about him later.
Let’s talk about Olivia’s life long friend, Ellie, who just recently called Olivia, crying and stuttering incoherently. Olivia could only make out the words “cheating” and “breakup”. Olivia was able connect the dots. She offered a sympathetic ear and a place for Ellie to crash for the night.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 22/07/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Version: 1.0
Censorship: None
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Hacked Version: - - - - -

Extra:

XP1YTba.jpg hzJGyZ9.jpg chr_eventspub_013.jpg anW7OLG.jpg chr_eventsdisco_012-1038x576.jpg chr_eventsnewclubparty_024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Code:
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\<some random number>\localhost\<path to game>\oep_s(1/2/3).sol
I.E.
C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\8NX2G8US\localhost\Users\Admin\Desktop\oep_lop.exe\oep_s1.sol

Last edited:

BobBobbinston

Mar 23, 2017
Can't wait till they start with the sequels of their highest rated titles (Living with Serena for example, with a male MC) I'm gonna check out of LoP stuff.

Bard

May 1, 2017
is it only me or this version has a save bug? I save day 1 - try to load it and it jump to day 2 .... same with other saves.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes