EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg

Overview:
This is the story of a young, male virgin set in the 1990's who explores the wonders of youth. Specifically, experimenting with sex and drugs, but things don't go as smoothly as our protagonist might hope. Various pressures come into play, forcing you to decide what course of action to take. Be careful though, as early decisions can result in drastic consequences later in the game.

Note: the save system may encounter bugs if you're using Firefox. Stable on Chrome.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-09
Release Date: 2022-11-22
Developer: ikkabod
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

Abandoned Note: LINK
DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Milker of Khazar thanks for the link

2 cap.PNG amy1.jpg amy2.jpg bonnie1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Male on Male, Male on Female and then fem masturbation and male masturbation are in this. it's in the tags

Nine0h

Oct 29, 2016
How do I cheat? I put in the cheat in the console, but then what? I only get a lot of different numbers and such? No way to change from what I can see.

Sorry if this is a noob question, but it's the first time I cheat in a html game ^^'

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
How do I cheat? I put in the cheat in the console, but then what? I only get a lot of different numbers and such? No way to change from what I can see.

Sorry if this is a noob question, but it's the first time I cheat in a html game ^^'
You click on the end of the line, there's a line when you clicked it it show a bunch of stats on the right side of the console. You just have to look for stats you want to change and enter the number.

Reactions: e-disfunction

Nine0h

Oct 29, 2016
You click on the end of the line, there's a line when you clicked it it show a bunch of stats on the right side of the console. You just have to look for stats you want to change and enter the number.
Ok, thanks for the help :).

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
new version out 0.16

UPDATE: Version 0.1.6

-Progress on path - "Jan & Kate" - Basement - Back Away (1,000 words)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
new version out 0.1.7

UPDATE: Version 0.1.7

-Coding, pathing, variable tracking, etc - 1000 words
-All Patry outro variations - 2000 words
-Alan Party scene completed (Basement - Hesitate)) - 700 words
-Some new pictures added

@TCMS Could you update the OP please? Thanks

Reactions: Mikedazz1

ikkabod

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Umm.. hey guys, ikkabod here :)

So I happened to do a google search for my game, and I found this. I don't have any problem with you guys sharing the game, and I'm glad people like it, so I just wanted to drop in and say hi.

If you enjoy the game and want it to progress more quickly, please consider showing your boy some love on patreon.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes