Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
Hey guys, i need to ask if someone shares Olchas monthly rewards. 9oi9O7KHNxAJ posted a while ago that he/she stopped pledging so if there someone or not?

I'm thinking to cancel a sub from other artist and might step in but i need to know which Tier are posted. This is kinda expensive if nobody has the October-December content. I'm talking about 20$ Tier per month.

Anyway Merry Chrismas :)

Olchas posted Y'shtola Christmas one hour ago....

Christmas Y'shtola v3 by OlchaS.jpg

OdiumV

Jul 15, 2020
Hey guys, i need to ask if someone shares Olchas monthly rewards. 9oi9O7KHNxAJ posted a while ago that he/she stopped pledging so if there someone or not?

I'm thinking to cancel a sub from other artist and might step in but i need to know which Tier are posted. This is kinda expensive if nobody has the October-December content. I'm talking about 20$ Tier per month.

Anyway Merry Chrismas :)

Olchas posted Y'shtola Christmas one hour ago....

View attachment 3198461
Hello, the one that is shared is Tier3 (15$). 20$ tier is disconnected, the more expensive ones allow you to get earlier packs. If you want to get older packs that match the ones in the OP it's the 30$ tier. Although I'm not 100% certain because psds are not shared but that might be because of the forum's rules. Olchas' patreon says that the explicit versionsa are only in tier 3.

Last edited:

Smeagle

May 15, 2018
bruh, I don't understand this artist. If they had a gumroad open, I'd have bought October 2023 already

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
June was intentional. There is an October listing, but it's not available for DL. I know, I'm waiting for it myself.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
October 2023

And to 9oi9O7KHNxAJ and to Post above must again all 'Thank yous' go. CLICK IT!

Yes, there is The Way To Show Your Gratitude to all Sharing Members. Give a Reaction!
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

No, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.