ok i can translate japanese rpg games

landon brice

Jan 15, 2018
i need the full copy first if can bring me i´ll be happy, and i can translate a lot of games i had a lot of free time on this next months so if anybody wants one only ask me and bring the copy original. (i had a preference to translate games with a good story as king´s exit or ariadne this games they are beatiful lmao).

this will also help me to improve my skills on japanese XD

Reactions: Dafq and polywog

khadimbunjar

Jan 15, 2019
i need the full copy first if can bring me i´ll be happy, and i can translate a lot of games i had a lot of free time on this next months so if anybody wants one only ask me and bring the copy original. (i had a preference to translate games with a good story as king´s exit or ariadne this games they are beatiful lmao).

this will also help me to improve my skills on japanese XD
I suggest you to get the japanese game via torrent at sukebei.nyaa.si
just copy paste the japanese title from japanese dlsite, since most of english/romaji title will not found there.

Reactions: landon brice

Horalover

May 7, 2017
It's really cool that you're willing to do this.
There's a bunch of games out there that deserve a translation but I'd appreciate it if you took at these games.

Forward Ho (Story oriented I think)

Fire Emblem S Support (Not really story oriented but short)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: blowfun12

landon brice

Jan 15, 2018
It's really cool that you're willing to do this.
There's a bunch of games out there that deserve a translation but I'd appreciate it if you took at these games.

Forward Ho (Story oriented I think)

Fire Emblem S Support (Not really story oriented but short)
Ook buddy, i´m gonna start with the fire emblem, and lately forward ho

• Love
Reactions: Horalover

landon brice

Jan 15, 2018
Once you get a game translated or maybe the first part of it done. PM me, I will see about possibly starting up an official translation group.
i´m gonna translatte a entire game and i´ll send u, but sorry i´m not really intere
Once you get a game translated or maybe the first part of it done. PM me, I will see about possibly starting up an official translation group.
sometimes i feel like japanese games they´re form to talk and text is so annoying and really equal as many others, so i´m gonna change some phrases to turn it a bit more interesting an less predictable. (sorry but i´m an actor and singer soooo i really dislike bad scripts but ain´t gonna change the history only make phrases more interesting and not boring XD)

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
i wish you luck for the translation i know it is a bit tricky, fixing bugs much more easier but have to start somewhere, if you only manage to do google translate it is fine people will appreciate the effort.

wolfsspirit

Jul 18, 2019
If you realy want to translate a good game , try dragon knight 4, it may be a bit old but still very popular, people will realy thank you for it