VN Others Completed Oh, Yes! Kasshoku Bitch Hitozuma no Seiyoku Kaishou ~Ero Ero Dekiru Mama-san Volley Kai~ [Final] [Appetite]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
So someone translated this by putting the french version from Erogames trough MTL and the results are really good since french translates very easy to English.

Erogames has localized a few other good VN into french but the problem is, you can only play them on the webpage. Text-hooking and general modding of the games is impossible. So does anyone know how this translator managed to rip the french translation from the website and translate it into a patch in english for the original game?

If we can figure it out, we got quite a few great games on there that can be instantly translated into decent quality english.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
DLsite
if somebody can translate the UI and stuff please do... its in need of translation clean up...
DLsite made an official translation last year. I'm assuming its a better translation and has UI translated. If only somebody could upload it.

Reactions: cavaemon

pr83

May 5, 2017
Oh my god bruh, I hate her voice acting so much. I hate when japanese VAs try to imitate a foreigner speaking japanese. It's so bad in the worst ways possible. There is no funny in it.

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
I haven't seen it mentioned here before, but the game is available on MangaGamer since last year:

Reactions: LazwelX

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
i find it funny that this has been translated but the sequel never got a trans.

Malekai

Jan 28, 2018
Oh my god bruh, I hate her voice acting so much. I hate when japanese VAs try to imitate a foreigner speaking japanese. It's so bad in the worst ways possible. There is no funny in it.
Interesting you feel that way. I burst out laughing every time I listen to it.

Albatross715

Jan 29, 2021
Does anyone know how to convert .tld to .png or .jpg? I know that this is possible if you choose the right scheme in garbro, but are there any alternatives?

Dxsmp

Nov 24, 2018
Actually it was translated before, i had the sequel before my older laptop got fried

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
What's the current best way to play this aside from buying it from Mangagamer? Looks like the main issue is that the choices aren't translated?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes