VN Ren'Py Completed Oh My Love [v1.1] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Slonique really is an asshole.
Just fucking finish at least one game to everyone's satisfaction or fuck off and stop scamming your patreons ffs!

AtreaNea

Jan 4, 2018
New Slonique game, again ?? Does he have one finished ?
CG are 1 to 1 from other even characters.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
So, besides slight dialogue changes, the biggest difference between OML and OMO is that Karma is consumed when you do an action, and corruption isn't.

That's right... those 25 karma points you just spent the last 10+ days grinding, gone for one peek at her butt.

Yeah. So, Unren, here I come!

Edit: commands =

player.change_karma(+1000000)
player.change_body(+1000000)

There, no more grind.

Reactions: Krull

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
CG are 1 to 1 from other even characters.
This is basically the nice guy version of On My Own + novel elements (since OmO lacks almost any kind of dialogues).
So, besides slight dialogue changes, the biggest difference between OML and OMO is that Karma is consumed when you do an action, and corruption isn't.
Almost. At the beginning they appear to be perfectly identical minus the personality of the MC. Then a kinetic novel part kicks in out of the blue.

Reactions: AtreaNea

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Aaaand we had another lovely grindfest for nothing, yay! Got to keep up with the tradition i guess...
The spoiler picture is the highlight of this update, it comes for the price of another 50 karma but if you are stupid and don't save you may spend the first 50 to see her in the dress that she wears in OmO for the sheer joy of... being able to collect another 50, the price of the second date. Nothing wrong with the writing, i can only repeat what i've said once before: i hope slonique keeps his/her new writer. Its a tad bit cheesy but thats waaay inside tolerance threshold.

Problem is the same as it was with the first release. For that single innocent cinema-date scene its too grindy.

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
i hate grind fests just to add time to a game if you going to make a game that needs grindinding make it a usefull grind of atleast fun. think i will pass on this one Im sure it will be abandoned soon anyways.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i hate grind fests just to add time to a game if you going to make a game that needs grindinding make it a usefull grind of atleast fun. think i will pass on this one Im sure it will be abandoned soon anyways.
Then this isn't for you i can tell you that. Its not fun nor useful, its just there to prolong the game, no perks for it either except one single render when you can "pay" karma to see her butt. Thats it.

R

RWaites Jnr

I bet all 3 will be abandoned and they will end up with 3 more unfinished.
Slonique really is an asshole.
Just fucking finish at least one game to everyone's satisfaction or fuck off and stop scamming your patreons ffs!
NO WONDER HE LOSES HEART AND ABANDONS GAMES WITH SO MUCH NEGATIVIITY WHENEVER VHE TRIES ANYYTHING

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
Then this isn't for you i can tell you that. Its not fun nor useful, its just there to prolong the game, no perks for it either except one single render when you can "pay" karma to see her butt. Thats it.
you grinded the game wow my hats off to you i gave up after a game day of it

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
NO WONDER HE LOSES HEART AND ABANDONS GAMES WITH SO MUCH NEGATIVIITY WHENEVER VHE TRIES ANYYTHING
I swear i'm gonna grind together another 100 karma to see those moments now dangit! :winkytongue:

Johnny-Doe

Her Sugar™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Should i bother check it out? or its infested with BBC?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Should i bother check it out? or its infested with BBC?
No cocks whatsoever. Grindy. Doesn't take up a huge amount of time but very monotonous for little litte or no reward for now.

Johnny-Doe

Her Sugar™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
No cocks whatsoever. Grindy. Doesn't take up a huge amount of type but very monotonous for little litte or no reward for now.
Okay so its a classic Slonique situation. Noted

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. The overwhelming disdain shown on this thread prompted me to try it. Absolutely goofy.

The Mom just stands in two rooms, in two outfits, and there are 8 repeating tasks done in 4 rooms in the house. You never leave the home except for two dates with Mom. There is no real interaction except on the dates.

There are two peeking scenes that the wise simply save, peek and then reload. The wiser don't even bother.

Peculiar game. Probably no one would even bother except for the extremely attractive Mom model.

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. I feel it was just a trial membership. I might try it again if it gets to, oh, say, 0.5. Based on comments here, that seems less likely than more.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Heh. The overwhelming disdain shown on this thread prompted me to try it. Absolutely goofy.

The Mom just stands in two rooms, in two outfits, and there are 8 repeating tasks done in 4 rooms in the house. You never leave the home except for two dates with Mom. There is no real interaction except on the dates.

There are two peeking scenes that the wise simply save, peek and then reload. The wiser don't even bother.

Peculiar game. Probably no one would even bother except for the extremely attractive Mom model.
LOL, would probably be more interesting if you guzzle 6-pack of beer and/or have Alzheimer's!;)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Moms in games always make me endure in hope to form a mutually satifactory relationship :relievedface:

Reactions: Early Cuyler
2.00 star(s) 16 Votes