Remake of with the MC not being an asshole.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-23
Release Date: 2019-09-19
Developer: Slonique
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
APK: - - - - -
Other: Compressed + Mod

Patches:
Extras: Walkthrough

e1s1x2.png e1s1x6.png e1s2x10.jpg e1s3x3.jpg

Last edited:

anominous

Oct 14, 2017
too bad this wasn't just an option at the start of the other game... lol why double the content of 1 game when you can make 2 games :) ... that being said, I'll wait for a few updates and then give it a shot, perhaps this will turn out to be completely deserving of being an entire game unto itself.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Personally I'd like the dev to keep working on and finishing LTN. But since I like OMO for what it is and this seem to be the remake of it but with a different approach(?), I'll give this a try. :)

Reactions: Kamatozi

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Hm... MC not an Asshole? Yaaay!

But Slonique starting the bazillionth game? Aaaaargh!

I am so torn, you guys! ;-p

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Oh god another Slonique game, and he is milking his hottest model yet again... cant wait to not follow the game, but laugh alongside others in this topic when she keeps getting disgustingly blacked every 5 seconds while the MC gets sloppy seconds at best, or strokes his tiny pee-pee at worst...

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
*clears throat*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*gives himself another point on the "shitty devs in didn't fall for in first place" list* ( ' -')

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Oh god another Slonique game, and he is milking his hottest model yet again... cant wait to not follow the game, but laugh alongside others in this topic when she keeps getting disgustingly blacked every 5 seconds while the MC gets sloppy seconds at best, or strokes his tiny pee-pee at worst...
Preach! You summed up my opinion of this developer and his games perfectly.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
His 1 game lets just say we get straight to action no story elements just a little grinding.Now this game will have story elements and will try to make us win her heart.He needs to pick one game to do not two who are the same.Most will just go to the 1 one and get the sex while the other on the 2 game will have to wait to see some sex and to no surprise you can go to the 1 game and watch the sex with the mother.

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes