VN Ren'Py Completed Oh My Love [v1.1] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes

mike32

Oct 12, 2017
walkthrough says do pushups etc but there is only chapter 1-2 restaurant and cinema dates am i wrong ?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hi,
i have createt a incest patch for the version 0.0.3.Here is the link.Install guide is in the file.Keep in mind that the patch must be new createt after a new version comes out
Edit: download link disabled

Reactions: anschwww

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Is there an android version please ?
There is, go back to the first post and you can get it there
walkthrough says do pushups etc but there is only chapter 1-2 restaurant and cinema dates am i wrong ?
that walk-through is for 0.2, no 0.3. 0.3 change the design of the game into chapters instead of a "training simulator" type game.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I like Oh My Love despite all of its repetition.

It is only a small sideways game in comparison to the other more involved work of @slonique, but this still has a certain something.

R

RWaites Jnr

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA trust me guys (unisex use of guys here so it includes you gals) don't bother with slonique, don't have hope for their games, and don't have hope for them actually finishing something. Seriously just look at abyss their so called "finished" game that didn't even have all things that were promised. Just walk away and go to games were the dev might actually produce something XD

Will they ever finish something? Personally I don't think so their style seems to be what you would call "rapid prototyping" but slow and puts more into the prototypes than you should, but tries to call them completed games XD but hey maybe one day, but I wouldn't hold out... you have more luck getting a Snyder cut of justice league (and I mean a proper full bells and whistles Snyder cut) than that happening.

Sincerely your friendly f95zone realist ;)
I'm not surprised with all the bitches having a go whenever he tries anything

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RWaites Jnr

Thanks, added to OP.
Oh my Love v0.3 new version without the grind
Now it is a visual novel, no grind attached. Would like to know your opinion about the gameplay.
PC:
MAC:
Android:
COMPLETELY RE-WORKED SO OLD SAVES DO NOT WORK

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: UncleVT and JohnJG

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Now it is a visual novel, no grind attached. Would like to know your opinion about the gameplay.
PC:
MAC:
Android:
COMPLETELY RE-WORKED SO OLD SAVES DO NOT WORK
It's very enjoyable and lightly amusing as well.

The MC looks like a real geek, but that is clearly a deliberate choice. If it continues in this new direction, then generally most people should be pretty satisfied.

Reactions: RWaites Jnr

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@JNR90 yes. in this version goes the mc with the mom on a date and in the cinema

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yes both dates but you do not have too grind karma
So before spam the thread with this discusion if it the same game or not i have download your game and test it.First the game has the same download size and the game is 100% the same game from the op.When you don´t trust me then download the version from the op and test it by yourself.The version 0.0.1 and the version 0.0.2 there you must grind and not in the new version

Last edited:
R

RWaites Jnr

So before spam the thread with this discusion if it the same game or not i have download your game and test it.First the game has the same download size and the game is 100% the same game from the op.When you don´t trust me then download the version from the op and test it by yourself.The version 0.0.1 and the version 0.0.2 there you must grind and not in the new version
If you read what Slonique said you would know it is the same game

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@JNR90 if you download the game from the op then you would see that your game and the game from the op site are the same.It has already its reason why @UncleVT does not make your link on the op site.I think you mean it well with your download link but to insist that your game is different than the one from the op site without testing I can't understand. Anyway I won't discuss it with you anymore because it doesn't make any sense.

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes