VN Ren'Py Completed Oh My Love [v1.1] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes

flavio27

Aug 15, 2017
Stupendous ... she really sexy ... I'm waiting for another episode with an exiting outfit with super sexy dress, stiletto heel shoes and no underwear ... bravissimiiiiiiii

Aug 16, 2017
Stupendous ... she really sexy ... I'm waiting for another episode with an exiting outfit with super sexy dress, stiletto heel shoes and no underwear ... bravissimiiiiiiii

same model used in multiple games by same dev and none completed....its only a matter of time until you see her the same as the rest of us, which is 'oh look *yawn* theres that same model again' :D

on my own and love thy neighbour currently ongoing and THIS is new version of the first one which got remade after getting dumped after just a few updates a long long time ago. i've played 4 games by this dev in past 2 years and still waiting for one to be finished....or even to make sense :D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
same model used in multiple games by same dev and none completed....its only a matter of time until you see her the same as the rest of us, which is 'oh look *yawn* theres that same model again' :D

on my own and love thy neighbour currently ongoing and THIS is new version of the first one which got remade after getting dumped after just a few updates a long long time ago. i've played 4 games by this dev in past 2 years and still waiting for one to be finished....or even to make sense :D
for me, its kind of the sad part of the dev.
trying to sue the same model again and again... its seems like the model is the only thing that can keep players happy.
take out the model, and they are nothing but rag'n'bones ( not the singer :p )

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
its seems like the model is the only thing that can keep players happy.
take out the model, and they are nothing but rag'n'bones
You know what? This is entirelly true with my case :) I only care about this, or any of Slonique's, title because of her.

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Hi, I just started to play is I am totally lost ^ ^ I do not understand what I have to do, I have 100 Body, 150 energy, sandra attitude 120. I was having dinner with the woman but after doing what?sorry for my bad english ^^

Reactions: baka

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
This girl is begging to be ntr with some black cocks :D

MAKE IT HAPPEN COME ON !!!!!!!! (pretty please)

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes