VN Ren'Py Completed Oh My Love [v1.1] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Friendly advice to Slonique: close all accounts, change a name, play games and learn how to make a decent one and in few months try again with a new identity.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I'm only talking for myself, but wouldn't had be better if oml was implemented on omo, and add a hidden/show bar in which the actions change based if your an asshole or not.?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'm only talking for myself, but wouldn't had be better if oml was implemented on omo, and add a hidden/show bar in which the actions change based if your an asshole or not.?
Shhh.... Your making too much sense, that kind of thing is frowned upon by our meme lord Slonique

Not to get into a habit of defending Slonique here, but: No Persons of colour in either game so far - and it does not seem that any are planned (its just the MC and the LANDLADY... nope Mom and a younger Lady at "College" in OMO. The first Nudist College I have seen so far). It's practically a Safe-Space Bros! ;-D
OMO and now OML might not have that trope, but these are the most barebone games he has made, Love Thy Neighbors, and Abyss before it are his most popular projects, Abyss being the one that got him a following and that he actually completed... Both of those lead you into thinking your gonna love the game only to have the hottest female,or only female in Abyss case get stolen and blacked like crazy... LTN even has this fetish as a meme at this point !

Reactions: RanchFTW

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Looking forward seeing where this one goes.

Keep up the good work .

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
100%
slonique...
10%
remake...
40%
description...
0%

systeme failure...autodestruction...BOOM !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

well the fact is.. i like the games he made. honestly. but after such a amount of abandonned or a incredible bad things in it... i dont know.. i cant resist to just jump on the troll train.
the guy have talent and good games at base. but what a waste of possibilities :FeelsBadMan:
too sad for him, he could be a great dev.

Reactions: botc76

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
But I REALLY would like to see more decent-guy-MC games that work and are fun.
What are you doing here then?? Think this will be the one? In a Slonique game? Unbearable naivite or desperation?
Oh god another Slonique game, and he is milking his hottest model yet again... cant wait to not follow the game, but laugh alongside others in this topic when she keeps getting disgustingly blacked every 5 seconds while the MC gets sloppy seconds at best, or strokes his tiny pee-pee at worst...
Thats just nonsense! Sloppy seconds?? Whos' gonna do the dishes then? You think those wash themselves??! No no, mommy is going to take care of the bro'schlongs while you clean up the kitchen honeypie!

Reactions: Rythan25

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I confess, i actually wanted to see how it looks like so i dled and tried this one...

..ugh, so, just no. Seriously. This isn't a VN. Its a kinda game i suppose. There are no story or conversation with mom. I don't even know how this type of things are called. I just show it.:

You enter a room and you get this.: mom encounter.jpg
Then you click compliment to get this: the plot thickens.jpg
Its basically an energy- and attitude management game and as you can see.. one still for all "encounter".
You have to grind your way till you can ask her out and then a kinetic novel kicks in which i could title The Date. You have a nice dinner and thats it.

Reactions: asd33asd33

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I confess, i actually wanted to see how it looks like so i dled and tried this one...

..ugh, so, just no. Seriously. This isn't a VN. Its a kinda game i suppose. There are no story or conversation with mom. I don't even know how this type of things are called. I just show it.:

You enter a room and you get this.: View attachment 161793
Then you click compliment to get this: View attachment 161794
Its basically an energy- and attitude management game and as you can see.. one still for all "encounter" (i assume there will be more when attitude is higher, i'm not there forward yet).
its a grind system.
similar to harem villa and else. you fast travel from room to room and have a bunch of button with actions. using actions make chars talking as answer and change value ( romance, flirt, energy etc..)
same goes for superpowered and all game that use this kind of system.
i call that "grind system", as the grind is what you do in 99% of the game

Reactions: Samken and Paprika

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
So this is the same grind fest without any story, background or context as OMO? .... why not work on LTN? There we at least got some story and its quite fun and doesn't have the abomination of grind to torture the player...
Exactly, also LTN chapters are criminally short perhaps the Dev should focus on that.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Exactly, also LTN chapters are criminally short perhaps the Dev should focus on that.
Is essentially the same thing. One major difference that we have a kincet novel part here, unlike in OMO. And no sex. Obviously this means less grind, you reach 50 affection that triggers the kincet novel part, the dinner, and thats it.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Sure, he can. It's not like he's working on them all. He abandons one and then starts a new one.
ain't that the fucking truth XD although I thought it turned out that they are a she? but yeah finding a proper finished project from slonique is like finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.... neither will ever exist XD

tsunami001

Aug 12, 2017
One complete game, two abandoned games, and 3 current games... starting the bets on which one becomes the next complete game and which two become the abandoned games!

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes