VN Ren'Py Completed Oh My Love [v1.1] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Preach! You summed up my opinion of this developer and his games perfectly.
Not to get into a habit of defending Slonique here, but: No Persons of colour in either game so far - and it does not seem that any are planned (its just the MC and the LANDLADY... nope Mom and a younger Lady at "College" in OMO. The first Nudist College I have seen so far). It's practically a Safe-Space Bros! ;-D

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
Any body here played the game? The MC is genuinely nice or just another half-ass pretentious cock? Being a dick and get into harem is easy, being nice and still bang a lot of chicks is harder.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Oh god another Slonique game, and he is milking his hottest model yet again... cant wait to not follow the game, but laugh alongside others in this topic when she keeps getting disgustingly blacked every 5 seconds while the MC gets sloppy seconds at best, or strokes his tiny pee-pee at worst...
Thank you for having the courage to say the things other people can't/won't say.

Reactions: Rythan25

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 161490
Overview:
Remake of with the MC not being an asshole.​

Updated: 11-Oct-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
PC: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -

thanks @RWaites for sharing

View attachment 161491 View attachment 161492 View attachment 161493 View attachment 161494
So does this mean OMO will be abandoned?

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Ok, tried it. It is REALLY OMO with the MC trying to be nice... which so far ammounts to a lot of compliments and cleaning hehe. Maybe the Asshole route DOES have perks? But I REALLY would like to see more decent-guy-MC games that work and are fun.

What why?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Melody's aunt? :closedeyesmile:

But to be fair On My Own came out well before Melody
Melody's aunt does resemble this lady indeed, but I think what that person was saying that this exact same lady, wearing the same dress, same hairstyle and all is in OMO and Love Thy Neighbor too xD

Reactions: xenos87

CrinosAD

Aug 20, 2018
too bad this wasn't just an option at the start of the other game... lol why double the content of 1 game when you can make 2 games :) ... that being said, I'll wait for a few updates and then give it a shot, perhaps this will turn out to be completely deserving of being an entire game unto itself.
My thoughts as well! :)

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
We are at the point at which we can put the first 'on my own', second OMO 0.0.6 and this one together to make a demo of an actual game.

First On My Own had voyeurism, second OMO 0.0.6 had blowjobs and sister, this OML has dates. That's basically 'On its Own' 0.1
Oh and i totally dig the model re-use Jess and Sandra are the best of 'Love thy Neighbour'
I already said it at intimate relations. Ptolemy and Slonique have the attention spans of squirrels. Just keep pushing until you at least reach 'basic mechanics' implemented.

Reactions: SplashCC
2.00 star(s) 16 Votes