3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Game TItle - Copy.png

Overview:
Where Chloe works from the station for the Sheriff solving various cases and getting involved in certain activities. She will usually have to resort to acts of degradation (Never anything to do with 'Piss' or 'Scat') to get ahead in her cases in an attempt to please the Sheriff, although she can also choose not to which will create a 'Clean Officer' path.​

Updated: 02-05-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censored: No
Version: 1.02 Final
Language: English
Other Games: Halloween - Christmas
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra: - Compressed Verion

Thanks to @Phalzyr

mhqGulK.png wQQmC1l.png 301h5ps8cupn.png hh5fj6cg4res.png 6idrtzyob5h9.jpg 3efv4xpobxm3.jpg ts49fr1syl40.png 78404pgjrbl7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
it's just me, or does she look older and older at every update? o_O ( i'm referring to how she looks in the OP img)
And, of course, Thanks for the upload ^.^

Last edited:

Hitman955

Super User
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
If anyone want to know:

Version 0.25.3 adds:

Morning:

- Homeless Man
- Tanya & Sheriff
- Priest
- Store Manager

Noon:

- Clothing
- Helping the Homeless
- Coffee with Louis
- Easter Egg
- Farm
- Councillor

Night:

- Night out
- Drugged
- Masturbation
- Flashback
- Modelling

Added 4 random NPC events which can give +Morale or -Morale
Added 2 mini scenes with NPC's
Fixed some minor previous bugs
Again more fixes
Added scenes to Re-collection Room

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone happen to have a save or two from the end of v0.15/beginning of v0.25? I've already played through the first days a dozen times... Thanks in advance!

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016

Much appreciated, sir!

Does anyone happen to have a save or two from the end of v0.15/beginning of v0.25? I've already played through the first days a dozen times... Thanks in advance!
I have attached my save file, its saved just at the night before the last morning of previous version.

Reactions: Itonami

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys, when I played this version not long ago I couldn't have the councilor scene because it was simply note in this version, does anyone have a version with that scene? Other question, does anyone know when the next update will be released?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You never know. I think around the 5th of each month is when he's supposed to release an update.

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
Hey, I wondered if anyone on this forum was a patreon to Key', because I can't have access to his news (btw I really dislike this way to make people pay to know what's going on) and I'm really looking forward to his new update, so if anyone knows anything, please share ^^'

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
there's two scene between tanya and the sheriff, the first one happens when you decide to go to work early on one of the first days (maybe 3 or 4 I dunno) and can't be triggered again, and the second one happens during the week end if you enter the police station during the morning.

By the way, I'm looking forward to playing this game again, do anyone knows when the updates is supposed to be released?

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes