VN Ren'Py Onhold Office Seduction [v0.5b Final] [Tremmi]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
What are you supposed to do with the computer spreadsheet?

....Never mind, d'oh. You just pound the spacebar.

rysyrzy

Nov 10, 2017
Ok so has abyone figuret out answers for Julie?

"Who has eventually become a principal dancer at the birmingham royal ballet?"

Sep 4, 2017
Is it just me or the game doesn't register some of the time worked when using the options : work until the end of the day. Worked more than 20h but still got a game over.

One another note the grind ain't fun. No new dialog almost nothing (new) happening = no fun imo. But I suppose it's fairly close to an actual office worker life...
Might be a problem, i just worked all week and everyday till the end of the day and i still got fired

Reactions: groove888

zephrates

May 12, 2017
Between the comments here and the cryptic UI symbols, I don't think I will bother with this. Good luck with your project.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Wtf, all week I work more than 20 hours and anyway I am fired, it's a bug, I think.
Anyone have this problem?

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
This game is really strange. I try to work full time in a week, work hour over 60 and Mary from HR tell me a warning because i work under 20 hour and next full time work in a week and management kick me out. It's pice of shiot game :-O

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Ok so has abyone figuret out answers for Julie?

"Who has eventually become a principal dancer at the birmingham royal ballet?"
At first, this one was a little tricky. You have to take the wording of the question literally as written.

For those that want just a hint:

If you are impatient:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rysyrzy

RyuTenshi

May 2, 2018
A 3dCG game without any milkbombers (women with more than oversized tits) ?
A reason for me to keep an eye on this project :winkytongue:

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Wtf, all week I work more than 20 hours and anyway I am fired, it's a bug, I think.
Anyone have this problem?
ok this might be on me (havent done the game yet so this is pretty meta, also I'm hardcore pro-work) but 20 hours a week is about half of what normal people work, so yeah if you're working only 20 hours then you should be fired :D

Rezu

Apr 17, 2018
Why did you think it was a good idea to add a click-spam "mini game"? I like the overall premise but that change alone confuses me.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
ok this might be on me (havent done the game yet so this is pretty meta, also I'm hardcore pro-work) but 20 hours a week is about half of what normal people work, so yeah if you're working only 20 hours then you should be fired :D
Same problem here.
My solution : use console and at Monday morning before to work set penalty = False and penalty_informed = False

Changing works_hours didn't work!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote