VN Ren'Py Onhold Office Seduction [v0.5b Final] [Tremmi]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

george1

Oct 18, 2017
you go to the renpy folder open the common folder, open the console with notepad+ then go to the line where it states False and turn it in True, then you can open your console with shift + o.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
you go to the renpy folder open the common folder, open the console with notepad+ then go to the line where it states False and turn it in True, then you can open your console with shift + o.
The actual file title is "00common.rpa", and the line you want to change is either Line 97 {in older games} or Line 107:
Code:
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = False
Be sure to type "True" with the upper-case "T" and to insert/leave spaces on both sides of the "=".

imoutolover

Jan 9, 2018
I have a little problem : After seeing the second girl in the shop, there's something writing in Russian (Not sure of me) View attachment 114319
But I don't a lots of thing of this language (except Da, Niet and Vodka, LOL)
Letter by letter, with Wikipedia (Russian alphabet) and Google translate, I find that: "Time to Go Out".
Is it right, please ?
Pretty much yeah. I take it as "Time to leave" cause he is done staring at the strangers ass. lol

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

Neutralizer

Aug 13, 2018
7) We added new plot-branch. It is about hero`s room and the secret of his bedroom.

The only secret I've seen so far after 10 hours of playing is the "moved" painting and non other interference exempt of bed and door.
Sorry for being rude , yet I cannot see the plot, only the suspicion of a wanna be plot... Care to share what I've missed ??

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
His website has a mirror for version 3.1, which why I thought it was weird that this is still not updated to that even.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
anyone know how i can start the game i use keeps me going back and forth day after day back to the office trying to start working and all, i cant get pass the part abut been hire. how long does it take

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.4 Final!

PC (56MB): - - - -
Mac (51MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
SO...anyone? anything new and worth trying this again?...my kingdom for a changelog!!! i offer two boars three donkeys a goat and a leperous virgin pygmy for a changelog!!! makes a cuppa tea and waits...
i would actually love to know if its worth playing as i didn't see any reviews yet that tells me, if this game is something for me :unsure:.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
man I don't understand this game , MC working and sleeping got a Handjob from Mary for retrieving the flashdrive gave money to the receptionist and the neighbor and there seems tobe no more content than that ? or am i wrong ?

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Well, as noone so far answered previous questions about a possible - walktrhough - I ask again:

Does someone has any walkthrough or even a part of it?

For myself, besides going to work and talking to some girls, I didn`t see anything of this game.
Dunno, if its ment to be a game, which shall last 1-200 years until you get a picture, but, my guess, I wont last that long lol.

Sep 12, 2017
wow got a whole 8 or 10 dollars for working all day clicking 100 times during what feels like 5 fucking minutes. Fuck off with this boring grind shit. That gets me what, 2 chocolate bars? I'm sure Mary is gonna love those. How many chocolate bars does she take before her fatass will give me something worthwhile? Boring af

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
wow got a whole 8 or 10 dollars for working all day clicking 100 times during what feels like 5 fucking minutes. Fuck off with this boring grind shit. That gets me what, 2 chocolate bars? I'm sure Mary is gonna love those. How many chocolate bars does she take before her fatass will give me something worthwhile? Boring af
so basically..the game has ZERO change since i last played it two updates ago?...sounds like another dev running around with his head cut off like a chicken..no idea wtf is going on..

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote