VN Ren'Py Onhold Office Seduction [v0.5b Final] [Tremmi]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ImTipToe

May 11, 2018
I think my game is bugged, I work every day until night and I always get fired for not working enough hours lol

rysyrzy

Nov 10, 2017
At first, this one was a little tricky. You have to take the wording of the question literally as written.

For those that want just a hint:

If you are impatient:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well it's rly tricky bcs she ask for a name, not name and surname.

And even after trying every name in BRB it was wrong...

Anyway thanks for help :)

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I have a little problem : After seeing the second girl in the shop, there's something writing in Russian (Not sure of me) Store.JPG
But I don't a lots of thing of this language (except Da, Niet and Vodka, LOL)
Letter by letter, with Wikipedia (Russian alphabet) and Google translate, I find that: "Time to Go Out".
Is it right, please ?

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Love the game. But I got to ask. If you are going to put crazy icons on the starter page, can you at least add text so we know what we are clicking on?

Reactions: martin Nielsen

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Tried the game. Got to the office on Sunday gave chocolate to mary and was told to come back but couldn't get back to office on Monday. Also reading the comments here I think it's time to let this one go. BTW I was able to quickly figure out how to navigate the different than normal icons but the game play really sucks.

dudebro1

Jun 3, 2018
anyone got a save/saves because i cant figure out what to do, been pounding the space bar for 10 years now.

Clyde Glavine

Aug 14, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this? It's an interesting game but it's not always clear to me what I should be doing to move the game forward.

David Carr

Jun 28, 2018
I played like 30 min and i only got handjob when i give flashdisk to Mary (And i dont know why but i can still try to "hack" the flashdisk when i shoulnt have it now), i have "Unknown" bottle and i dont know what to do with it. I did cheat money and i did give presents and compliments to everyone for like 3-4 weeks.

Could be good too if someone knows the flashdisk code since i cant find it

EDIT: I drink the unknown bottle and then MC get paranoid and when i go sleep hes dead and game over XD

How did you get the money?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote