4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I just can't get over how awkward the way home after the party must be, if you pick anyone other than Maria, since she's living right across the hall. Imagine the MC leaving his sex friend neighbour on the curb to instead share a cab with a lady he met like twice.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I just can't get over how awkward the way home after the party must be, if you pick anyone other than Maria, since she's living right across the hall. Imagine the MC leaving his sex friend neighbour on the curb to instead share a cab with a lady he met like twice.
Alternate interlude before the sexy ending of the night

MC & Nikki and Maria's Ubers arrive at their building within a few seconds of each other. He's opening the car door for Nikki as Maria arrives:
MC: "Fancy seeing you here, Maria!"
Maria: "Haha... ha... yea... Well, uhhh... Have fun! See you tomorrow!"

Then the elevator is delayed, so they stand awkwardly with each other for 2 minutes before Maria bails for the stairs. Just after she heads up the stairwell, the lift arrives. As MC and the evening's playmate exit the elevator, Maria comes out the stairwell, perspiring:
Maria: "Sonofabitch!"
MC: "We keep meeting this way! HAH-"
Maria: "Enough! Shut the hell up and go fuck your slut!"
MC thinking: "She's not taking this well. Who could have possibly foreseen this reaction?"

-----------------
Amomynous Games Don't get me wrong. Your version is better.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes