QSP Completed Office 14: Career [v2.00] [Mrrhyde]

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Office -14.PNG

About the Game: Play as a guy that lost his job recently. One month since you’ve been unemployed. Finding a decent job has been really rough. The first two weeks were the new year holidays, and the last two weeks I went through almost two dozen work interviews. Of those interviews, any of the job offers I got came with an abysmal salary. I rent a pretty decent two-bedroom apartment near the residential area of the city. I share the apartment with a girl named Stacy. Stacy is not my girlfriend, and we have a very strained relationship. We normally split the rent for the apartment, though she had to pay all of it this month. I can’t continue on like this. Yesterday though, I really blew it. I spent the last of my cash on booze and got completely shitfaced. It’s now 7 AM. The alarm clock rings, I have a splitting headache and I can’t even remember my own name. So, help me remember my name...​

Updated: 29 June, 2016
Censorship: No
Version: 2.00
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: Russian, German, English

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genre:

Additional Info:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extra: Walkthrough

Office-142.PNG Screenshot (3).png

Last edited by a moderator:

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Now you know the real face of eastern European women! This is why men gather at the bar to get drunk every day, to gather the courage needed to face that at the end of the day! And when the body matches the face, the unlucky fellows having to share their bed either drink enough to pass out at the bar or they reluctantly drag their feet home crying.

A world without alcohol would be a very different place....

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
FIrstly through the files, stacy is a girl, through the files/playing a bit youll see liesbain Secondly he is a qsp with a the Debug, function Changed to say +10000 i think, lol it adds a massive load of money, btw the many vaule is actually divided, what i mean is this qsp adds over 100000 but you notice about 20000 increase so yeah enjoy

Edit: removed link follow this quote to post with new link

Last edited:
Reactions: TCMS

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
i have played this game,most of the chicks are hot especially the head boss but this game will make you work for it.o never finished it..

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
you wont know unless you play it @meh65 there is some pretty good sex scenes with her, atm Im having trouble trying to corrupt mary quest any one know how to do it fully.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
when you fuck her wait after it 5 min until she left office. take memory card. go to your office. take phone. use card on phone use laptope on phone. next day give back card to mary

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Done all that this quest is actually wainting me to bdsm gear did that but dont know how to continue. Im actually had sex with 15 different women in the game

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
FIrstly through the files, stacy is a girl, through the files/playing a bit youll see liesbain Secondly he is a qsp with a the Debug, function Changed to say +10000 i think, lol it adds a massive load of money, btw the many vaule is actually divided, what i mean is this qsp adds over 100000 but you notice about 20000 increase so yeah enjoy
Forgot to post this: Thanks a lot Mr.Duck :D:D:D