Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Supposedly coming in 6 days, at least is what I've heard from a random user in the Discord server
While the last we heard from the dev directly is that it is likely to come out before the end of April, it is, no guarantee, and we probably wont get a guaranteed date before the actual release

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Also don't forget that we're not guaranteed to get it here the same day it drops on Itch.io. This is a pirate site after all, and we have to hope some kind soul shares their purchased copy.

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
They say the expansion already is bug testing stages so we are are 99% getting it very soon, really looking foward it and already planning to buy the entire game on DLsite even tho this is a pirate site, I will need to leave the expansion for the end of next month tho since my budget is kind of tight

OH, on a unrelated note, one of the discussions I caught while lurking their server was of someone asking about cut content involving lolis and a related restoration mod apparently canceled at the creator's request, anyone here know more about it?
i don't wanna ask there since I'm just a lurker and the dev would 100% hate me for being a "filthy pirate" anyways

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
OH, on a unrelated note, one of the discussions I caught while lurking their server was of someone asking about cut content involving lolis and a related restoration mod apparently canceled at the creator's request, anyone here know more about it?
i don't wanna ask there since I'm just a lurker and the dev would 100% hate me for being a "filthy pirate" anyways
If I'm not mistaken, Patreon and other sites have gotten to the point where they'll ban you for a mod that someone else made. This is, of course, aimed at the countless games that have an "incest patch" not-so-secretly released by the creator, but they'll absolutely apply it for things like a lolicon mod, *especially* if it advertises itself as a "restored content" mod.

• Wow
Reactions: SylvieRose

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
Uh... Was very tempted to ignore the dev and make a one anyways but if things got THAT bad for patreon users then I wont even entertain the idea anymore, I want lolis but don't wanna screw someone's else entire business over it

Koiish

Dec 4, 2017
It was shown via screenshots on their pixv and i believe in the pre-pandemic demo that there was an item (or a fairy effect) that would inflict a loli status, with Nuan in particular being excited when inflicted with it (much like how other characters have their own 'unique' status).

Obviously it was cut from the full game due to pateron, but i believe it was originally meant to serve the purpose that 'mini' does in the main game.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Posting a mod on here for instance I don't see how Patreon would even find it, though I am no expert on that part for sure. But yeah I don't think it would be well received on the discord either, and would probably rub up again the CP (content policy, yes kinda ironic abbreviation in this case I guess xD) of Miraheze, that is the wikifarm that host the wiki, where the mods are normally listed.
That aside also keep in mind this game is far more complex than most RPGM games, so even making any sort of specially characters, or TF's is a lot of work. And as for restoring content, well back when it was a thing, there were probably only ½ the playable character that currently exists, so one would still have to come up with a significant amount of art too.

But yes the loli TF used to be trigged by some ribbon equipment I am pretty sure, but was then replaced with the "mini" TF instead, that just make them all shrink in size, but naked

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
i heard you can turn into a zombie in this game how do i do that
Earliest way you get is Nuan's "Soul Cut" skill. Though without someone else in your party learning the necromancer skill, from tomes found around the world, a zombie will not be able to do anything

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I think mini is so lame...it has so little charm to it. its just 'woops microsize and naked now.'
It does have some value. There are a few places where if all characters are mini you can move through holes in the walls and find some hidden loot. It's been a while since I actually played, so I couldn't tell you exactly where though.

May 6, 2023
can someone map a complete map of the game world plz, cuz i'm lost and the path you're meant to take is confusing
Someone just posted the map. It's a great help but it doesn't really tell you where to go and in what order. It's an openworld, so you have to explore and figure it out for yourself. That was part of the fun for me.

But if you want a "guide" from the easiest to the hardest zone, you should probably go :
-Sea market (new companion).
-Forsaken Tower (new companion).
-Chateau d'Yterre (new companion).
-Kepiat Gallery (extremely hard if you don't have enough companions).
-Cathedral of the spirit
-Woodrot forest or Alisha house (new companion)
-West beach outpost (new companion)
-Lair of the puppet master (hidden in the mountains north to new rokkas - need a puppet in your party to open the path).
-Laboratory (hidden in the woodrot forest - the boss is hard but the dungeon isn't) or New Rokkas.
-Tomb of Lutapex
-City of mist
-Mt Pleasant (the boss is extremely hard but the dungeon isn't).
-Tabnath (the boss is also extremely hard).

After that, you should unlock the two last zones in the game and finish it.

-Phantom express is optionnal and hard.
-The circus is also optionnal but easy/intermediate.

There is no shame in trying different zones at the same time. You will level up and the game will be easier.
After level 8, you should be able to go almost wherever you want without problem.

Jul 4, 2021
can someone map a complete map of the game world plz, cuz i'm lost and the path you're meant to take is confusing
You should also go to the beginning of the Tomb of Luxatep, where the soul forge is and then make Jyla into a weapon since she allows your people to attack 2 times at once. Also, when you make soul gem Jyla into a weapon it creates 2 weapons (possibly an exploit) so you can give it to your hardest hitters (Nuan and Sable) so that in a turn they attack 4 times.

Shriike

Oct 26, 2018
DLC only works for version 4 - the version here's only 3.5 and the dev's stated that 3.5 saves won't be compatible with the DLC. Anyone got an update on the base game?

• Hey there

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
Oh, neat. The base game's .
I was thinking of picking it up anyway (base game and DLC pricetags, combined, cost about as much as a decent lunch-- and even the base game was definitely worth more than that much), so this just makes it that much sweeter.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes