SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Assuming you have to open the door while having a puppet party-member, I screwed myself over on that one.
I only had a such a member when entering the Lair proper, not for the Workshop. Thanks anyway, for the reply. Appreciate it.

Endless.Paradox

Nov 28, 2018
Anyone can give me a full save game I completed the game but made wrong choices now the castle of yterre has been disabled.I want a full save game with a working chateau

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
Are there any alternatives to the tomb keep leader outside of luxatep's tomb for enslavement(I mean, any others we can have making potions in our cabin)?

---

Also, who all can we turn into soul gems?

Last edited:

Clasified0000

Jun 27, 2017
Are there any alternatives to the tomb keep leader outside of luxatep's tomb for enslavement(I mean, any others we can have making potions in our cabin)?

---

Also, who all can we turn into soul gems?
Any option that ends up with an NPC in the cabin while not being inanimate has them available for potions as far as I know, that makes all the arena orcs available if you turn them into maids and the boss of MT pleasant if you choose punish after beating them. One of the status's that will be in the DLC coming out soon is one that lets you put party members in the cabin to clean it like the orc maids will so I'm guessing they'll be able to potion craft too. As for gems other than Wu Ka in the arena it's just the party members that can be turned into gems.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
So for some reason I've been subbed to this thread for years, but paid it very little attention..

What's the actual sexual content like in this? Like is there a lot of scrumpin', or is it just sexy scenarios that might involve nudity, or is it yuri-only?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So for some reason I've been subbed to this thread for years, but paid it very little attention..

What's the actual sexual content like in this? Like is there a lot of scrumpin', or is it just sexy scenarios that might involve nudity, or is it yuri-only?
Sexual content is mostly focused on transformation/status ailments, but frequently does involve direct sex (and or tentacle-style shenanigans) as a part of that. Males don't exist in this setting, only chicks and chicks with dicks. One or more status ailments does involve the non-dick chicks growing dicks, too.

• Hey there
Reactions: Karnewarrior

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
Any option that ends up with an NPC in the cabin while not being inanimate has them available for potions as far as I know, that makes all the arena orcs available if you turn them into maids and the boss of MT pleasant if you choose punish after beating them. One of the status's that will be in the DLC coming out soon is one that lets you put party members in the cabin to clean it like the orc maids will so I'm guessing they'll be able to potion craft too. As for gems other than Wu Ka in the arena it's just the party members that can be turned into gems.
I hope we get more enemies we can turn into soulgems.

Also, what's the best way to grind exp?

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I hope we get more enemies we can turn into soulgems.

Also, what's the best way to grind exp?
Easiest EXP is the mansion boss fight at starting town once you've been sent an invitation to meet its master. You had to have found the forest cabin and finished some of the tome/orb quests to be invited.

Turbotowns

Sep 25, 2021
Easiest EXP is the mansion boss fight at starting town once you've been sent an invitation to meet its master. You had to have found the forest cabin and finished some of the tome/orb quests to be invited.
You mean the council of 5 sirens? And how am I supposed to grind that?

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes