• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Odd post

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
TCMS's post ( ) doesn't get flagged as read. Is something wrong with permissions?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
might be a bug but when he comes online might be able to answer that better

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can you furtther explain what's the problem and can you provide screenshots? Thanks :)

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Click on New Posts, and is always there, landing me on if I click it.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
F95 is fixing it we were experimenting some addons yesterday that appeared to have broken it.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The post wasnt even mine so you see how messed up it got :p

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Moved to solved :)

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
The question makes no sense?
I can access it just fine, it just magically stays unread. So every time I click New posts it's there.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hit post by accident. Edited the comment as you responded

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can you give me a screenshot?

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Pray tell how. I can't seem to post images directly. I'm unsure what you want to gain by a screenshot though. Proof I'm not lying? Steps to reproduce are simple: click on New posts at the top of the screen. Below the caption: "Threads below this have not been updated since your last visit but have unread messages." there is always

[Flash] [Completed] . Clicking on it brings you to the hyperlink mentioned in the OP.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I could have sworn I've clicked on Mark Forums Read before, and it didn't help. But I tried it again just now, and the post has finally disappeared.
Something wonky still with the New Posts function. I noticed the Visual Novel Requests had unread posts (it was red), and they didn't show up on clicking New Posts. Entering the thread and opening the five or six posts fixed that (it's grey again).

Oh well, let's hope the wonkiness stays away. (the firefox spellchecker wants to change wonkiness to kinkiness. Oddly appropriate for this place)