Ren'Py Ocean of Lust [Development Thread]

rom_piet

Customizer of Titles
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2019
I'm working on a new game called Ocean of Lust! I will share some details of the development here, but my main platform for sharing content will be on Patreon.

The Scope
Ocean of Lust will be centered around the idea that everyone has a hidden potential or hidden need. Perhaps you could be the perfect lingerie model, but lack the body, or you could be yearning to become a mother, but your job never allowed you to. In this game, the MC has the ability to liberate these passions and potentials - in a way it's soft corruption. As you might expect, this is not only mental corruption, but physical corruption too. Ass expansion, breast expansion, it's all in there!

The gameplay will be most like a trainer, where increasing affection with each girl will get her to open up more. I'm not a huge fan of grind, so I will make it so that each action enables a new action. Next to the trainer, there will be a photography minigame, where the player can earn some extra content, but this is otherwise not linked to the affection system. There are no additional side-quests planned as for now. I first want to focus on making the main game work.

The Setup
You play as an Incubus who just passed his Rite of Passage - his final step into becoming a fully recognized Demon. With your corruption skills now unlocked, you are sent off to the Earth's realm, mission unknown. There, you encounter a boat with women - hot women, each of them with their own wants and needs. Learn their desires, unlock their potential, and turn those lewd fantasies into reality!

Screenshots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After my last project, The Club, sort of fell apart because I couldn't make the story work and the renders did not make me proud, I decided to start fresh and start smaller. Having learned a lot about DAZ3D and Ren'Py, and with some investments into my rendering setup, I'm now better prepared for the development of this game.

You can follow me on !

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Renders looking good so people will be checking it out anyway. But I dont know if the story can stand on its own. Sure, story HAS to start somewhere, but I dont know how far the story can expand further once MC already has his grip on these girls.

rom_piet

Customizer of Titles
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2019
Renders looking good so people will be checking it out anyway. But I dont know if the story can stand on its own. Sure, story HAS to start somewhere, but I dont know how far the story can expand further once MC already has his grip on these girls.
Hey - thanks! For now the stories are simple and personal, and mostly at sea. I'm planning on expanding the set to include an island visit sometime in the future, with more kinks to explore, but I'd rather stay focused on the corruption elements for now.
It's not my goal to lay out a complex narrative with this game, I just want to create a relatively credible setting for the MC to fuck some chicks.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like the renders and the story. I think it will do well.
One thing and this is just me. :giggle:

1 (2).jpg This shot of the Demon? Not sure. That pose is very common in renpy games.
Unless he's shading his eyes.
But that pose is the "Thinking pose" or "oh man, I fucked up pose" It takes away from a sober occasion.
Just my thoughts. I think you have a game with good potential.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rom_piet

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
I don't understand the interest on expanse the LIs, if you have a nice character, for all the options, there are games with smaller, larger, lolis, milfs,thiccs,...characters. but having a character, people that start your game like (because they are on it) and then deform it is something that is far from my understanding