VN Others Abandoned Oathbreaker [v0.7] [Hentami]

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
These screenshots look terribad. That alone is enough for me to take a look, just for the fun of it.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
it is actually. its the beginning when you came on boat to the island of Solstheim. :)
Actually I finally remembered where in Skyrim that is located. It's the view from the docks at Windhelm looking south across the river.

Reactions: swammy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Actually I finally remembered where in Skyrim that is located. It's the view from the docks at Windhelm looking south across the river.
nope, i dont think.
if you look on the pic at the left, you can see a small house with the typical solstheim architecture.

look :

you will recognize the wall at right, the front wall with multiples "roof" in front , and the small house at left XD

+ the mountain and everything. IT IS solstheim XD

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
nope, i dont think.
if you look on the pic at the left, you can see a small house with the typical solstheim architecture.

look :

you will recognize the wall at right, the front wall with multiples "roof" in front , and the small house at left XD

+ the mountain and everything. IT IS solstheim XD
Look at the screenshot again. There are far too many trees for it to be Solstheim.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg
its solstheim. only difference is the photoshop make it darker and detailled ( rain is added by photoshop too )

i put green point at the exact same spot. its clearly solstheim.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
so, I had to press F9 to progress. Otherwise I was staying in the trials.
anyone else do the same??
I was wondering why I couldn't get anywhere! I did the trials 10 times thinking you had to build up you XP. So yes I had the same problem!

themKrustyKrabs

Aug 22, 2018
I saw the title of this game and thoght it was based on a fantasy book i just read.
but then i realized it's not the same name, just similar. but i had the book on my mind.
sum one should make that into a game. oathbringer is the name

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Right, did the f9. Got some more of the game. Voice acting is hit and miss, but the good ones are pretty good. (and that there even is voice acting is good enough to ignore the less than stellar ones.) From the backgrounds and music, I think I'll have a fun time looking for all the stolen assets.

Nevner

Jun 3, 2017
I just realized a new fetish of mine: Inventory management. I wasn't that interested in playing the game until i saw the inventory in the sample pictures.

Reactions: Lepricunj