• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Nymphomania : Fantasy Town [Developpement Thread] [Alpha available]

What is your preferred character ?

• Tifa - FF VII (Remake)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yor (Thorn Princess) - Spy Family

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Lara Croft - Tomb Raider

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Albedo - Overlord

• 2B - NieR Automata

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Gardevoir - Pokemon

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Other (say so in comment)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Bannière.png
Hello everyone!
We're Unifox Game Studio, a team of independent game developers.
We're currently working on a new project, called Nymphomania: Fantasy Town.

Game Thread

Gameplay Overview:
Run a waifu village!
Invite female villagers to populate your village and give them ... work *wink wink*
I hear some summons are special!

Your village will have several general stats that you'll need to maintain:
- Gold (Your money)
- Hygiene (Keep it high so you don't lose any girls)
- Well-being (Keep it high so you don't lose any girls)
- Reputation (Influences the number of travelers in the village)
- People (Your current and maximum population)

Build your buildings, build your roads... And watch your villagers at work!

Planned demo
We're aiming to release a first playable demo before August.
The demo will include at least :
  • Functional building system (create, move & destroy)
  • Peek inside building for sex scene (At least in the brothel and gloryhouse)
  • Girl summoning
  • 5 "original" girls & 5 "unique" girls (i.e. : Two princesses, one vixen, one pirate and one last character to be voted on here!)
  • At least two functional buildings: Bordel and Gloryhouse (Multiple glory hole)

Depending on how far we've come, it could also include :
  • Building upgrade system
  • Girl leveling system
  • Integration of global statistics into game behavior (number of Travelers, girls who desert, money earned, etc.)
Work in Progress screenchot and video :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Signature.png Signature2.png

Last edited:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
..so, another prostitution sim, but this time furry thrown into the mix?
Let's see what ya got.

Just one request.
Have the choice to make girls belong to the MC.
Not all of them, heavens forbid we(players) dry up the brothels, but..
After all, pure voyeurism defeats the purpose of having a MC.

Good artwork and flowing animation can only get you so far, if the premise spikes controversy.
If you do/don't want the game to cater to certain players, say so from the get go.
No point making us hope to drive you into a certain direction, only to be denied halfway into the discussion threads -_-

If we get to romance the gals, or not, virgin characters, or not.. say so from the start.
Like the others, my complaints will be presented, verbosely.
Probably with missing 'v's, because my keyboard os old, lol

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Hello !
Thank for your interrest.
Before I answer your question, let's just add some information :
You won't play an MC, you will rather play a god, constructing his village like he (you) want.
You will have the option to materialize yourself in a special building (a church) to "enjoy" life with your girl (Probably not in the first demo though)

So, now, to answer your questions :
  • If you don't want one of your girl to become a whore, just put her in another building :) There will be normal job too : Cleaning, Alchemist and Priestress.
  • There won't be any romance option, but you can put girl inside a Church. As I said before, you're a god, so she's gonna worship you. Any girl inside the church won't have sex with anyone (actually, only working girls will have sex, but anyways), so feel free to descend upon earth to test her faith. But only to have sex, no romancing
  • For virgin character, they can be virgin yes, and they will loose it if she have sex. Not planned to keep track of who deflowerred her trough.

I hope we answered all your questions,
Have a nice evening

Reactions: XxoOoOoOoOoxX

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
First Poll.png
Hello everyone!
Here are the first five characters to be implemented in the first version of N:FT!​

Nami, from One Piece
Peach, from Mario
Zelda, from The Legend of Zelda
Diane Foxington, from The Bad Guys

For the last character, we need your help:
This first poll is open to everyone, the following ones will be reserved for patrons.
Vote for your favorite of the six characters in the poll!
The one with the most votes will be added.
But don't worry, that doesn't mean the others won't be added later ;)

Multiple choice available, you have until 06/07 at noon to answer!

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Update 22/06
I have been working on the title screen and loading screen.
Nothing too fancy, just a simple title screen and some fading loading. I ... spend too much time on making fading picture :oops:

Anyway, while I was doing this, our artist was working on some glory-hole scene !
Nami_Front.png
The tiling will later be replace with wood, to stay in adequation with the game style, it was for helping visualize the scene.
When you'll be looking inside a glory house, you will can choose between any girls working inside the same building type.
You will can decide the position, the clothes, look from the inside (girl view) or from the outside (man view), can make the man (or futa) transparent or opaque ...
We are excited to create the first peekable building !
We plan to create three peekable (with sexual content) building for the demo : GloryHouse, Brothel and the Church (where you will descend upon earth)

Last edited:

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Update 25/06
Hello again everyone !
I have been working mostly on UI and shader, while Unicorn (The artist) was working on sex scene !
Here are a preview of the actual game (No sex content in-game for now) :

Everything is still in WIP, rest assured, the final UI will not be that much purple / pink !

And some WIP of futur Brothel Sex Scene :

We expect to make the game available next month ! If we keep up the pace it's possible :)

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Update 01/07

Hello !
Just an update to show a sign of life!

We've been working hard to finish all the 3D buildings so that Unicorn can focus on the images!

All the buildings are now in play, I just need to incorporate them, which should be finished tomorrow I think.
Speaking of the building system, I'm almost done with it!
I can't wait to get it over with and start the "interesting" part of the game!

We've added some options that weren't initially planned, like the possibility of changing the color of certain elements.

As for the images, we've also made a few changes to the breasts: Unicorn has redesigned three breast shapes to make them more realistic.
Here here three picture, somes girls are grey skinned, but that's because you will can change they're body color in game !
Nami_Gros_Seins.png Peach_Medium.png Perso_Lamba_Mini_Sein.png

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Update 01/14
Hi everyone!
Just a quick update this time.

We took a short holiday and got sick, but we're back!

We're proud to show you the results of the poll:

The winner is Gardevoir!
Gardevoir.png

We've been working on a little summoning animation, but so far we're not really happy with it.
Anyway, we can't wait to have a beta version ready for you!

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Update 26/07
New Character Animation & Summoning System !
Hello game enthusiasts!

Firstly, I hope you've all been having a fantastic July.

I know it's been a couple of weeks since our last update on the 14th, but trust me, we've been working really hard behind the scenes to bring you some exciting new features.

We hope you're as excited about this update as we are. It's been a journey, and we're thrilled to unveil some of the new features we've been hard at work on.

1. Character Invocation System:
Taking a step beyond our building system, we've now implemented a brand-new summoning system!

• Random Summons: Bring to life a unique character with varying body types, ear shapes, eye designs, and colors.
  • Special Summons: For those willing to spend a little extra, you might just get lucky and summon some familiar faces.

2. Character Skinning & Animation:
It's mostly what took us the most time ! Even if I already knew it, to make more complexe picture was a little challenge.

It took me some time to make a fully functionnal and adaptable script for Unity to work with too. Sadly, it isn't a "plug and play" !

We've integrated with the Spine software to bring you smoother, more fluid animations for our characters. Customize their appearance and watch them move with more refined and lifelike movements.

A quick note on the demo: We're committed to delivering a quality experience, and to ensure that, we're aiming for a end-August release. We want it to be enjoyable before starting giving it. We truly believe it'll be worth the wait!

To all our future Patreon supporters, thank you for your support.
Every contribution, big or small, makes a huge difference in helping us bring this game to life.
If you haven't joined our Patreon family yet, consider jumping in and enjoying some exclusive perks!

Stay tuned for more updates, and as always, your feedback is invaluable. Let us know what you think!

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Development Progress
Update 07/08

As we continue our development journey with Nymphomania: Fantasy Town, we're thrilled to bring you another progress update.
Here's what we've been working on since our last update:

1. New Character Shaders: We've integrated a new shader system to render more natural colors on our characters. This aesthetic tweak brings us one step closer to achieving a visually immersive game world.

2. Implemented Building Statistics: Buildings in your town are more than just static structures. They now have integrated stats, providing income, with multipliers based on various factors. Watch your town thrive as your buildings contribute to your resources.

3. Building Upgrades & Levels: Buildings can now be upgraded and have distinct levels. Watch your town evolve as you invest in its development.

4. Building UI: We've implemented a comprehensive UI for each building. It displays essential information such as the building's name, level, available upgrades, stats, and the characters working within. This addition offers you a clear overview and better control of your town's development.

5. Building Worker:
You now have the ability to assign girls to work in a building, and remove them as needed. Your assigned workers will earn you income six times a day!

6. Game Time:
Keep an eye on the top of the screen for the new clock. Each in-game full day & night cycle lasts for 120 seconds, and you'll receive income from your buildings six times a cycle.

Every new feature brings us a step closer to the immersive experience we envision for Nymphomania: Fantasy Town. As we navigate through this development journey, your support and feedback continue to be invaluable.

Hopefully, now that the "management" part of the game is almost done (at least for the demo), we should be able to concentrate on the sexual aspects of the game. We've got three sex scenes drawn up at the moment, and once they're animated we'll be able to implement them in the game!

Looking forward to bringing you more updates soon,
Unifox Game Studio

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Development Progress
Update 31/08

Hello everyone !
We hope you're all doing well. The last few weeks have been a bit of a rollercoaster for us at Unifox Game Studio.
Between an heatwave and some unforeseen events at home, our schedule took a hit.
But we're pushing through!

• Bug Fixes:
We've put in the hard work to resolve numerous small bugs, enhancing your future gameplay experience.

• Save/Load Scene:
Say goodbye to lost progress! Our newly implemented save/load scene ensures you can continue right where you left off.

• Animated Building Scenes:
To deepen your immersion, we've introduced animated scenes within the buildings. Your town is now more alive than ever!

• In-Game Music:
Our soundtrack is almost complete. We're just working on finalizing the building-specific tracks and ambient sounds.

• Animation Update:
Nearly all of our animation scenes are now ready for animation, a significant milestone towards completion.

• Delayed Release:
Big News!
We're thrilled to announce that, if all goes as planned, we're looking at a release next week!
This is the moment we've all been waiting for. We hope it will work as planned !

Stay tuned for more updates, and get ready to dive into Nymphomania: Fantasy Town next week! Best wishes, Unifox Game Studio

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
NYMPHOMANIA: FANTASY TOWN - Public version​

Hello everyone!
We're delighted to announce the alpha release of our management game : NYMPHOMANIA: FANTASY TOWN!

Here you'll be able to build your own little village, which will become a sexual paradise for the many travelers who stop by. You'll need to summon a number of girls to work for you, so as to increase the well-being of your staffs and the reputation of this haven of peace and sensuality. And perhaps, after much effort, you'll succeed in summoning a few special characters.

Of course, this is just the beginning, and we have great ambitions to improve our game. We expect as much feedback as possible, and will be paying close attention. Our aim is to improve the gameplay experience.

Thank you for embarking on this journey with us. Together, we'll shape the destiny of NYMPHOMANIA: FANTASY TOWN.

Dowload link :

Next step is to create a post in the game section !

Last edited:

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Game's looking good, but how do you assign the girls to do... anything really?
Time just passes and money gets consumed without finding a way to raise, is it even possible to assign them to a brothel or anywhere to work in this version?
Yeah, a tutorial is on the list for the next version so it will be easier !
That being said, to put girl to work, once you summoned, open the staff list (The small button next to the people stat).
Click and hold you click on the girl you want to set to work, wait a little and then start dragging her and release her on top of a building.
You can also open the building sheet and do the same thing but release on the "staff" section of a building.

By the way, I forgot to write her but the game now as a Released forum here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/nymphomania-fantasy-town-alpha-v0-1-unifox-game-studio.174340/

Highlander95

Apr 11, 2018
Thanks, I only noticed the tutorial just about now.
Kept trying to just drag them, didn't even think of holding it for a while.
Again, so far it's looking promising!

• Love
Reactions: UnifoxStudio