VN Others Completed Nympho Sensei Ryoko [CodePink]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title.jpg
Overview:
On the surface, Ryoko Sumeragi seems to be a dedicated teacher at a private academy, but in reality she's a nymphomaniac who loves to have as much sex as possible, from morning till night!
Title: Sumeragi Ryouko no Bitch na 1 nichi
Original title: 皇涼子のBitchな1日
Aliases: Sumeragi Ryoko no Bitch na Ichinichi
Developer/Publisher: CODEPINK / JAST USA
Release date: Japanese 2008-12-12 English 26 April , 2017
Visual Novel:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Version: Final
Censorship: No
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Language Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOADS
- - - -

100% Unlocked Save: Guide:

Shared @beishiznit

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Joomace

May 10, 2017
Can not download. After I press the download button on GoFile error 404 pops up. Can someone upload on mega please.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Can not download. After I press the download button on GoFile error 404 pops up. Can someone upload on mega please.
It works tried it myself, i believe gofile website was having problems other day

Reactions: ponyguy

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~rodemass/game_k/gk_sumeragi.html
Worked fine in google translate (just plug the link into google and hit 'translate' next to the page link). The Events are in order so it was easy to figure out which two events I was missing and run through the steps.

After getting all of the events done you have to play through a full day and you will get a pregnancy scene. After that you will still be missing 6 CG scenes, to unlock the final scenes you have to go into the 'SCENE' menu and click on the very final scene. You will get two options during the scene, select each to get the final 6 CG scenes.

I've enclosed a save file with 100% unlocked for everyone who is lazy. Just put the file in the 'Nympho Sensei Ryoko\Save' folder then just open the game and you are good to go.

Last edited:

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
I've enclosed a save file with 100% unlocked for everyone who is lazy. Just put the file in the 'Nympho Sensei Ryoko\Save' folder then just open the game and you are good to go.
Thanks for that! Just wanted to check out the scenes/cg since the dialogues and gameplay are retarded lol

Reactions: ponyguy

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Worked fine in google translate (just plug the link into google and hit 'translate' next to the page link). The Events are in order so it was easy to figure out which two events I was missing and run through the steps.

After getting all of the events done you have to play through a full day and you will get a pregnancy scene. After that you will still be missing 6 CG scenes, to unlock the final scenes you have to go into the 'SCENE' menu and click on the very final scene. You will get two options during the scene, select each to get the final 6 CG scenes.

I tried the thing with Google translate, and it failed... wouldn't even load the page for me... also, when I tried to access the page directly to use "translate this" on my firefox, the info inside of all the boxes "disappeared... Any thoughts? :)

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
I tried the thing with Google translate, and it failed... wouldn't even load the page for me... also, when I tried to access the page directly to use "translate this" on my firefox, the info inside of all the boxes "disappeared... Any thoughts? :)
Tried it in Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Google Chrome they all worked fine for me. I would suggest if you are using a proxy disable it, if not try running it through a proxy because your region might have restrictions. Also if you get the page up and the boxes are empty try highlighting with your mouse as the text and background might be the same color. You could also try accessing the page with a laptop or tablet as your computer settings might be preventing you from accessing the page correctly.

Here is the google translate link:

I've also enclosed the guide copy & pasted into a .doc and a .rtf file so if you still can't access the website use one of those. Hope this solves your problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerro

Kitsame

Jan 21, 2017
Anyone here having problem with the voice reproduction in that voice continues onto unspoken lines, for example when Sensei talks her line and i read the line but don't wanna listen to it's end, left click it, so it continues onto next line (in this case voiceless line spoken by some student) but previous voice is still continuing.

There is option to disable it but it's not working

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote