AmongusEnjoyer

Formerly 'Bigbky'
Sep 30, 2019
The dicks do keep getting bigger and Nyl assumedly isn't interested in doing stomach bulges. Also doesn't help there's like no size mentions or any struggle to fit. I think possibly it's to preserve a sort of sanctity in the art. The cocks are impossibly large but ignoring that they are just makes it feel more unrealistic to me personally.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
The dicks do keep getting bigger and Nyl assumedly isn't interested in doing stomach bulges. Also doesn't help there's like no size mentions or any struggle to fit. I think possibly it's to preserve a sort of sanctity in the art. The cocks are impossibly large but ignoring that they are just makes it feel more unrealistic to me personally.
Exactly my thoughts!

Nyl is definitely one of the best animators out there but for whatever reason he completely ignore this incredibly important aspect.
Personally I'm into tummy bulges but I can totally get how some people aren't and if he isn't (which I'm assuming by now) that's totally okay.

However even in the absence of any stomach bulging why isn't there any struggle / resistance / friction in regards to those giant dicks?!
What's the purpose of having 40inch dicks in your animations when they perform the exact same as your average 5inch D?!

It's such a shame that Nyl doesn't pay attention to something that important... :rolleyes::(

+ No Tracer animation again, such a shame since Nyl definitely has the best looking Tracer model out there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: blarg0192 and L4mpp

Ivodusa

Apr 17, 2020
No I reeaaally felt like saying it again haha
Like I said, bottom-feeding, conflict-craving, insecure troll. It's why you're STILL going on about it and why you attach "haha" endings to so many of your posts.

Why is it so big?
It's not that big considering what some other artists produce filesize wise. Some of them go absolutely nuts with the bitrate or forgot to even try optimizing/compressing.

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021

Includes all 3 parts merged, separate sex scenes and original 3 parts posted prior
This is not edited, originals from Nyl

View attachment 3579337
Thread update next week after, I hope, April's pinups release
Thx LordLegolas

I will upscale these parts too for those that only want the sex scenes! :)

Edit:
Upscale of only the sex scenes in 4K 60fps

Last edited:

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I personally don't like stomach bulges and stuff, I don't mind if its there occasionally but I'd prefer not. But I get what you're saying, I just wish he would downsize the dicks maybe just a tiny bit instead of making them comically large.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes