VN Others Completed NULL - Remastered [Delux] [Strange Girl, Fouzi]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
So wait, the person in charge is Zero, there is time travel shenanigans, and murder mystery? This is just lewd Zero Escape. Nice. I shall watch this with interest.
Is this "Zero" similar to that Zero from Zero Escape series?
Even though each "Zero" in Zero Escape trilogy was different person in each game.

TennerKami404

Jun 6, 2017
Is CC actually from another series or does she just answer that you remembered no matter what dialogue box you pick as I chose "CC: From the girl who screams at the edge of time" or something like that

Fouzi

Jan 13, 2023
Is CC actually from another series or does she just answer that you remembered no matter what dialogue box you pick as I chose "CC: From the girl who screams at the edge of time" or something like that
She is a part of the Happiness series

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I must say I am surprised no one mentioned the rage blasting music that doesn't get any quieter despite having set the music volume as low as I could put it. I have sensitive hearing so I can't even begin to really play this game, on to the delete pile it goes.

Haikalgyt

Jul 27, 2022
Full version is the full game + sex scenes.
Deluxe Version is the full version but with a lot of sex scenes complete with animation, extra lore and backstory
So you're saying that deluxe version are better than full version?

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
You'll find more of the guys work in itch but yh this is not a standalone game maybe a in it own bubble sequel to certain characters.

It was alright a decent time waster if you're bored.

xBc

Apr 13, 2019
I was wondering why some of the music sounded so familiar and then song of saya started playing I don't think anyone wouldn't recognize that. in a pretty garbage loop as well. Like how do you fuck up looping a stolen song from a game that was designed to be looped. Makes me wonder how much of this game is stolen assets are the characters even original characters. Haven't finished it completely yet, but so far game isn't horrible but it's basically just a very mediocre fan fiction of tropes often found in these types of games like danganronpa. Doesn't necessarily make it bad. But it certainly doesn't feel like it has anything to add to the genre other then pointing out the obvious tropes of the genre as if they are unique revelations.

Honestly a shame, I enjoy these types of games I may have considered buying it upon completion if it had a decent conclusion but, while the irony is not lost on me seeing as this is f95 and I'm on here. I'm not going to support a dev who creates and sells a product entirely with stolen assets. Especially highly recognizable assets that already have an emotional investment in another story. Hearing Song of Saya just feels so brutally out of place and uncomfortable.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes