RPGM NTRRPG ~The Tower of Fallen and the Feast of Different Species~

Cross14

Dec 7, 2020
I don't know but I'm working on an edited MTL on and off. The content is huge, and since there are scene variations, theres approximately 10k lines to TL and edit. The commonevents alone is 4k words, and I'm halfway through the maps. The starting maps are mostly done, but its slow.
What do you think by which month will you be able to finish the translation?

Alturistix

Jul 13, 2018
What do you think by which month will you be able to finish the translation?
I don't really know. I burned out from my work a few days ago, and as such I'm taking a break right now. I have maybe two weeks before the last week of april after which I have a few exams due. Before that there are also some other projects taking up my time. Maybe by the end of May I'll have it ready.

Gh0st_M4n

Sep 18, 2019
ATN ntrrpg 2 video ppv
from what i could understand in ci-en post, the artist is working in both a non-canon mini game and the actual sequel of ntrrpg, the thing you post is the mini game hope someone here can translate mini game which is gonna be published first seems good so far.

edit: here is the actual link now, its in dlsite

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone has the mini game yet? Checking the usual places and still haven't seen it yet.

EXT2x5

Apr 30, 2022
I don't really know. I burned out from my work a few days ago, and as such I'm taking a break right now. I have maybe two weeks before the last week of april after which I have a few exams due. Before that there are also some other projects taking up my time. Maybe by the end of May I'll have it ready.
Are u still translating it?

keadla

May 31, 2022
someone has an updated version of the game ANT NTRRPG Gaiden ~ Book of Insect Rape ~