Mar 9, 2021
Yeah... I don't think this game is getting completed.
No new story content just 1 recollection room scene for 800mb lmao :KEK:
I think I talked about it before, but this game has basically no focus to it. The maker added 'Slum Night" for the Queen and additional scenes for "the Ruined Village".

But...

Neither of these things can be found in normal gameplay. You cannot go back to your village. You also cannot even progress time for the Queen to get corrupted. There is no beach. There is no slums.

At this pace, this game is going to be more of a scene viewer than a game, because uh, there's just nothing on the game side of things.

Also, the game has a few other development issues. No NPCs talk. The guards are all copy pasted. If you walk into the guild and leave, it becomes night time. Permanently.

BannerBelt

Jun 7, 2023
Well that update was trash. If an update like that took that much time this games cooked. We are not up :HideThePain:

Dec 24, 2018

I think I talked about it before, but this game has basically no focus to it. The maker added 'Slum Night" for the Queen and additional scenes for "the Ruined Village".

But...

Neither of these things can be found in normal gameplay. You cannot go back to your village. You also cannot even progress time for the Queen to get corrupted. There is no beach. There is no slums.

At this pace, this game is going to be more of a scene viewer than a game, because uh, there's just nothing on the game side of things.

Also, the game has a few other development issues. No NPCs talk. The guards are all copy pasted. If you walk into the guild and leave, it becomes night time. Permanently.
additional scenes for "the Ruined Village"? As long as I remember only slum event is added in v.03

Sabehh

Dec 8, 2019
The astonishing ammount of people saying stuff like great art makes me think I am the strange one for thinking that this is just plain disgusting.
This game takes my two most hated tages of NTR and Fat ugly bastard and reminds me that I obviously still don´t hate it enough because it can get even worse.
Spare me the why are you here comments. I only very rarely say this but if this is what gets you going it´s very likely that you should get yourself some help.
i mean the art looked ok, but once they get corrupted its disgusting cant disagree

BaamTwo

Aug 23, 2021

But...

I mean, can you really blame the dev? Dude is in college, is only one person and it's not even a "proffesional" artist. Hell, even Takeda Hiromitsu who is already a big name and is making a game by himself is taking like 7 years to finish his game.

xkattax

Jun 10, 2020
Everytime I see "art" like this, I wonder is it like a fetish or something? Why do you have to make everyone so disgusting. Or is it just one very prolific pervy dude, who made like dozens of these games and I just occansionally bump into one of them. Truly a mistery.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Tuludag and 1Teddy1

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
The art is amazing, but I just wish that there was some more story and less gallery room.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Broken game with Nightmare inducing art.

I'm 100% sure that this game is not a serious project, it's a shitpost.

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes