Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
The astonishing ammount of people saying stuff like great art makes me think I am the strange one for thinking that this is just plain disgusting.
This game takes my two most hated tages of NTR and Fat ugly bastard and reminds me that I obviously still don´t hate it enough because it can get even worse.
Spare me the why are you here comments. I only very rarely say this but if this is what gets you going it´s very likely that you should get yourself some help.

• Angry
Reactions: huahahs and 1Teddy1

Jaxp

Apr 5, 2018
The astonishing ammount of people saying stuff like great art makes me think I am the strange one for thinking that this is just plain disgusting.
This game takes my two most hated tages of NTR and Fat ugly bastard and reminds me that I obviously still don´t hate it enough because it can get even worse.
Spare me the why are you here comments. I only very rarely say this but if this is what gets you going it´s very likely that you should get yourself some help.

this game is great :ROFLMAO:

dude, I dont like futa/trans, gore, S/M etc.. etc.. , but I don't go complaining in the comments about games that contain them.
no one forces me/you to play. I move on :sneaky:
but reading your other comments I understand that you are a serial hater ;):LOL:

Strix1234

Mar 31, 2022
I usually dont mind but the more corrupted versions look super ugly

petarded

Jan 14, 2020

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NTRPGPriestess-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Important question that has probably already been asked and/or answered: can you toggle off the hair? I can handle anything else, but the amount of underarm hair is just...
And a second important question that, once more has probably been asked: How much actual choice does the MC have in what is going on? Can he stop certain events, or is this like NTRPG 1 & 2 where the only choices you have if you want to go forward is to let everything happen.

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes