RPGM Completed NTRPG - Netorareta Tiris, the Sex Objectified Childhood Friend [HANATAKA]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ132655_img_main.jpg
Overview:
The girl you love is embraced by another guy, and all you can do is watch.

The protagonist does not speak, similar to DQ games. No battles.
Time passes in the game Monday thru Sunday, with day, noon, dusk and night progressions.
At certain times, certain conversations at certain places will yield special events.​

Updated: 20/May/2014
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Language: English (Translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

RJ132655_img_smp2.jpg RJ132655_img_smp3.jpg

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
if you don't mind me asking why do people like NTR?
Yeah, it's kinda hard to explain. Think it's also to do with the idea of corrupting the heroine - netorare is an effective way to show the full extent of the corruption and contrast how the character was before.
I think rule 43 of the internet is along the lines of: "the purer something is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it", which is basically netorare in a nutshell and sums up why a lot of folk like it.
(Has to be said; there's a thin line between satisfying netorare and something that's massively emotionally depressing - I seem to recall NTRPG falls into the latter category)

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
if you don't mind me asking why do people like NTR?
Why do you people enjoy incest? Bestiality? Tentacles? BDSM?

There are a hundred fetishes. NTR is not different than any other. I like NTR, sometimes NTR feels good because the heroine is pure and it is fun to corrupt her. (just like Katie's corruption) Other times the boyfriend/husband is pathetic, just like ThugHeroParty.

This does not mean that NTR fans enjoy watching their woman to get fucked just like incest fans does not want to fuck their mother or daughter. It is just a fetish, it is fun, nothing less, nothing more.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
This series is very offensive. I dont recomended this for everyone. Its not like Mischief War. Mischief War is a softcore ntr(very good game and ntr ) but this is hardcore.

This is a fetishes. Some people likes small breast that I dont understand that either. Someone likes gore, damn my stomach coundt stand that. You dont putt yourself someones place. I dont watch every movie that put myself to hero or villian. I didnt watch any "Saw" movie. EVeryone like that why? I dont ask that question either. I like ntr but I dont put myself any where. I only play and watch. I like that fetishes I dont know why. I dont need to know.:D

My English so poor so Sorry for all "I dont..." sentences. I said that lot.:tf:

Thx for share.:eazyHype:

Last edited:

emil1921

May 14, 2017
Why do you people enjoy incest? Bestiality? Tentacles? BDSM?

There are a hundred fetishes. NTR is not different than any other. I like NTR, sometimes NTR feels good because the heroine is pure and it is fun to corrupt her. (just like Katie's corruption) Other times the boyfriend/husband is pathetic, just like ThugHeroParty.

This does not mean that NTR fans enjoy watching their woman to get fucked just like incest fans does not want to fuck their mother or daughter. It is just a fetish, it is fun, nothing less, nothing more.
yes, sometimes, no, no,
i didn't mean to offend you i just can't see the reason behind it

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I plan to play this game someday because of the NTR, but the RPG aspects are making me stay away from it at the time. Perhaps I'll give it a try when I have the time.

I've heard that this one and its sequel hits really hard on the feelings and that's the kind of NTR that I enjoy. A good NTR is when it really hits you and makes you feel bad/sad. You need to care for the hero and his loved one, so that when the netorare happens, it deeply affects you.

There are so few netorare like this. In my opinion, the masterpiece of netorare is a visual novel called Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei. That visual novel is what made me a NTR fan.

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
I plan to play this game someday because of the NTR, but the RPG aspects are making me stay away from it at the time. Perhaps I'll give it a try when I have the time.
The playmechanik is very easy. There are no real RPG-elements.
There are 4 different chapters. Every day you got 4 daytimes and each daytime you just start a event by talking to someone. Theres are also infos in the sceneroom in your cellar that give you tips which actions are avaiable and what you have to do to get them.
There are no fights, you never get under timepressure, you can allways see all scenes, you dont need any skills or equipment managment.
Its really easy to play! Just try it, if you like NTR its really worth it!

Last edited:

Nighteyes11

Aug 10, 2016

I've heard that this one and its sequel hits really hard on the feelings and that's the kind of NTR that I enjoy. A good NTR is when it really hits you and makes you feel bad/sad. You need to care for the hero and his loved one, so that when the netorare happens, it deeply affects you.

There are so few netorare like this. In my opinion, the masterpiece of netorare is a visual novel called Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei. That visual novel is what made me a NTR fan.
Do you know if that is available in English? Had a quick look around but couldn't find an English translation

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Do you know if that is available in English? Had a quick look around but couldn't find an English translation
Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei? Nope. It doesn't have an English translation. I read it in Japanese.

The playmechanik is very easy. There are no real RPG-elements.
There are 4 different chapters. Every day you got 4 daytimes and each daytime you just start a event by talking to someone. Theres are also infos in the sceneroom in your cellar that give you tips which actions are avaiable and what you have to do to get them.
There are no fights, you never get under timepressure, you can allways see all scenes, you dont need any skills or equipment managment.
Its really easy to play! Just try it, if you like NTR its really worth it!
Oh, that sounds easy enough. I don't really see the point of making it in RPGMaker if all you have to do is walk around and talk to people.

But it definetely sounds better now.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes