3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
RJ136304_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The new game where all you do is watch strangers treat your beloved girl like their personal f*ck object.

Time passes from Mondya to Sunday/morning, noon and, dusk and night with events based at certain times.
Find out who's defiling your beloved girl by searching around the right place and time.​

Updated: 14/Apr/2016
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Language: English (Translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -
Marie Xmas*: - -
Warning: This game has some heavy themes.

*Mini-story side story. Does not include the full game.
RJ136304_img_smp3.jpg RJ136304_img_smp2.jpg RJ136304_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2017
Oh this game, this is the most depressing one I've think I've ever played for a Hentai game, this is just tragic. You don't really fap as much to the end, and when you see the ending, it's really dark. Also has anyone been able to locate the final secret for the end of the game, that's the one thing I can't find. That damned item to unlock the story notes.

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
Oh this game, this is the most depressing one I've think I've ever played for a Hentai game, this is just tragic. You don't really fap as much to the end, and when you see the ending, it's really dark. Also has anyone been able to locate the final secret for the end of the game, that's the one thing I can't find. That damned item to unlock the story notes.
Sounds like a traditional NTR to me. More of a reason to avoid it.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
is there a sprite room like there was in 1?
looked around the village but couldn't find anything.

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
is there a sprite room like there was in 1?
looked around the village but couldn't find anything.
You need to play through one time, then you get access to the sceneroom and can start each of the chapters again. For the first playthrough you just got the infoboard.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
because the last blog entries are over 1 year old
My mistake, the date on the latest entry shows no year (on my screen) where as the date on the earlier entries do, so I wrongly assumed it was for the current (2017) year. It isn't until I view the related tool-tip that see the 2016 year.

Reactions: imranj

cypr

May 2, 2017
it's really a shame, i liked these two parts. most of the ntr games are more like cheating games behind the main characters back. these are full on ntr with the MC having no success at all (at least in ntrpg 1 and barely in 2)

Reactions: imranj

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
While NTRPG1 is more of a voyeur game, NTRPG2 is definitely a real NTR game. I really liked this after completing the first 2 chapters. I needed a walkthrough (from ULMF) to complete the first chapter but the second chapter was straightforward. No pictures&animations but the sprites are good.

HeroMcDohl

Apr 20, 2017
Final Secret ending is you need to have so much gold and loop back to the beginning. I forgot the exact amount but you can get most of it when you can enter the sealed area. There is one chest left unopened and if you open it it's like 90% of the gold you need.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Someone posted this walkthrough for happy ending at ULMF; i didn't try it yet as i am at chapter 3;

"After beating the game ,open the ultimate chest, u will find the gold bar. now u can restart phase 0 (with gold bar in your inventory), but u can see only normal happy ending (becouse u dont have the money, only the item), instead start the phase 1, rush to the merchant and sell the bar and all item u have. when u have 100000 gold or more com back to the book room (use the standar way, walk to the cave). now u have the money u can finally start phase 0. good work, true happy ending unlock!"

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
Okay, can someone explain something to me? I cleared the game, died and went to the ruins where I can choose one of the Phases to come back to. I did get the True Happy Ending, but are there any other scenes that can be unlocked? Because I played again from the Storm Chapter, and everything went along like in the first gameplay... Or do I misunderstand somethign regarding the gameplay? I'm confused here...

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes