eric66

Jan 6, 2018
Very nice game.

Some time it's frustrating on how the protagonist let things happen to her, it feels there is no resistance or will on her part.

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
Is there any point of going out at night as the guy? The first 3 nights I went every where to see if there's anything to do but couldn't find anything.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
I get the usual green stripe errors in this game and wolf rpgs in general. Does anyone know why this is happening? I'm always running games with Japanese locale.

Sacred Crow

Nov 20, 2018
here's my save game, full unlocked gallery, + save data (loading save 10 you can start having sex in the game. Yukino is still virgin, choose wisely your first time!!), cheated money etc.
here's my save game, full unlocked gallery, + save data (loading save 10 you can start having sex in the game. Yukino is still virgin, choose wisely your first time!!), cheated money etc.
how to download this attachment

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
I forget but what day does Yukino's uncle start with his molestations? Trying to hold off on her losing her virginity to anyone else but her uncle

Reactions: jackkane

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
The text keeps popping up and I have to spam mouse clicking just to get through the scene. Any tips for this issue?

Saitamom

Jun 15, 2018
guys, I downloaded it on MEGA. but I can't open it. I can't extract it in winrar. either.

"The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

pls help how to fix this. THANKS!

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes