• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

NTR vs Cheating vs Cuckold vs Open-Marriage?

Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
Shouldn't we be praising his wife for having an opened ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
instead?
The Lord is unmarried. Imagine how much of a open minded hw is, he literally sits in the sky surrounded by beautiful women just to send them down to us while he watches and makes "sure" will not commit sin. It's like a human open minded man watching The Bull just to make sure it doesn't fuck his wife in the a$$ L9LLL

D

Deleted member 3145675

The Lord is unmarried. Imagine how much of a open minded hw is, he literally sits in the sky surrounded by beautiful women just to send them down to us while he watches and makes "sure" will not commit sin. It's like a human open minded man watching The Bull just to make sure it doesn't fuck his wife in the a$$ L9LLL
An interesting theological point.

, Professor of Theology and Religious Studies (2013-present)
· Author has 4.1K answers and 3.8M answer views

Nuns don’t marry.

They, like all other consecrated men and women, take vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience instead of marriage vows.

They are parallel vocations, with equally solemn public vows. But they are two different vocations. If you are a nun, you have your vowed relationship with a community of fellow members, not with a single other partner.

The entire Church is the Bride of Christ. Nuns, like every other Christian, are members of the Church and participate in that reality.

So, in order to address your point, we first would have to determine whether you were referring to the Son or to the Father when you were speaking of "God"

(yeah I know it's kinda tricky - we don't want One to get mad at us because we may prefer One over the Other - just don't answer that - He'll know) ;)

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
NTR as a term is probably something that should never have been translated, because it seems super amorphous to a Western audience.
Amen to that. NTR describes a feeling, like a certain kind of jealousy or loss. That feeling can be evoked in a multitude of ways. NTR does not describe a specific act and that causes a lot of confusion around here.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin
Sep 18, 2021
The way I see things

Cheating - MC is the one doing the cheating.

Netorare - MC's partner cheats without their knowledge / consent

Netori - MC does it with someone else's partner.

Netorase (Cuckold) - MC's partner cheats with their knowledge. MC gets some sexual satisfaction out of it but it involves elements of jealousy, inadequacy and humiliation.
"The other guy is better than me so I will let him satisfy my wife".

Hotwife - Similar to cuckold but with more positive feelings / alpha mentality
"She is MY attractive wife, MINE, but I GIVE her to you because I WANT to".

Open marriage - both partners find other people with each other's consent.

To answer your questions:
Q1. Depends who the protag is:
Husband - NTR (Netorare)
Wife - Cheating
Q2. Assuming husband is MC it is Netorare evolving into Cuckold because at first the wife cheated without his knowledge.
Q3. Same it is Netorare switching into either cuckold or hotwife depends on husband's mentality.
Well defined answer.

Nov 20, 2019
Hello, Im just a stranger here.
Well, I didnt care what NTR means at first, but its getting more and more fucking annoying..!
I thought I did know whats different btw Wife's Cheating and Husband's Cuckold (as fetish),
and I thought I am NOT a Cuck or something,
but later I saw what NTR truly is, NTR just messed up my mind as fuck,
like wtf, is it like a Comprehensive Japanese Modern Theory or something?
Now I dont even know what Cheating and Cuckold is, thanks to NTR shit.

Q1. If Hubby knows nothing about Wife's truth(yet we know everything in game), Is it still NTR? I thought It was just a Cheating stuff
Q2. If Hubby knows everything about Wife's truth, by chance or by his hidden camera whatever, but he wont tell her that he knows, is he a cuck or just one enjoying his wife's cheating?
Q3. If Hubby knows everything about Wife's truth and then he told her he saw everything, Is it still NTR stuff? or just a Cuck? or Open-Marriage?
I know this is an old post but I feel like there’s an easy way to explain this that a lot of people just don’t say and it’s this simple.

if someone is fucking around behind someone else’s back that’s just cheating

2 if both the husband and the wife know about it and only one is fucking around that is being a cuck or Cuckquen and is what cuckoldry is about
3 if they both know about it and both are sleeping around that is simply an open relationship.
4 swapping is specifically when two couples swap partners
5 NTR By the Japanese translation is supposed to only apply when your partner is being stolen away from you./Consensually and knowingly by all parties being fucked by another person is not “being stolen away from you” that is why a lot of people have a big issue with NTR and cuckoldry being put in the same basket they are not the same at all.