VN Unity Completed NTR Origins: Sour Kriem [v1] [beWilder]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Kriem_Title.jpg
Overview:
This is the second installment in a planned 4-part series of NTR origin stories that follow the main cast of girls up to how they ended up at ‘Little Toscana’.
This time is dedicated to Kriem. So, by now we’ve made it clear that our girl Kriem is a powder keg just waiting to go off, but she much more than just that. And if you thought she was the troublemaker of the family, you’d be wrong! Her older brother is the one who causes the most grief for their Dad and Stepmom, he is serious trouble and a bad influence on his little sis, which is why the ‘Wicked Bitch’ is cracking down on the kids. In Kriem’s OS we’ll see the culmination of the family’s feud, and our girl’s loyalty, the most important trait one can have in her eyes, may be the very thing to break them all apart. But how? I guess we’ll find out together!
But hey, things are not all doom and gloom for our spitfire, not at all! Her OS is just the beginning of her story, which carries into NTR’s main game, but she undergoes a transformation all the same. We’ll see how her tattoo and piercings come into being, we’ll see a gentler and human side to her in one of those rare moments it shows itself, and of course we’ll be seeing her getting royally screwed, in more ways than one!​

Updated: 30-Jun-2018
Developer/Publisher: beWilder
Censorship: None
Version: 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Same concept of
Principal game:

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads
Win: - - - -
Mac: - -
Linux: - -

Kriem_Want_APiece.jpg Kriems_Family_Whities.jpg

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
mega is being a PoS today
PC-
MAC-
LIN-

Reactions: UncleVT

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I don't get it....I can't delete the game archive from my pc without breaking the links. So does this mean the links break once I turn off my pc? Is this normal mega behavior or am I doing something wrong when uploading to mega?? never had this kind of problem with mediafire...:noexpression:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
nevermind...I figured it out. I didn't realize mega was a 2 way sync if you uploaded to the mega upload folder.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
This NTR title really isn't going to catch on
kinda curious on what the creator mean by NTR origins i mean he doesnt honesty think this is the first NTR female main character game still girl is pretty hot although looks like the same model as ivy from dreams and desire which is my favorite girl in that game besides tracy

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
kinda curious on what the creator mean by NTR origins i mean he doesnt honesty think this is the first NTR female main character game still girl is pretty hot although looks like the same model as ivy from dreams and desire which is my favorite girl in that game besides tracy
These are little introduction games for the cast of the main game (Which you'd know if you read the overview). Sounds like the main game will be called NTR, so the origin stories are called NTR Origins. The NTR will probably take place in the actual game.

Main game:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
These are little introduction games for the cast of the main game (Which you'd know if you read the overview). Sounds like the main game will be called NTR, so the origin stories are called NTR Origins. The NTR will probably take place in the actual game.

Main game:
btw do you know your name is hidden or did you meant to do that with that color i guess i can just call you percy jackson girlfriend from now on since thats the only movie ive seen you in besides vault 69 with the rock about a end of the world movie

Reactions: Skyler

Jan 9, 2018
description is a little confisuing for me..
Is MC is beeing NTRed or MC NTRed some other guy ?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Nice origin story. I'm not much of a fan of girls with piercings, and certain tattoos, but I like her chocolate skin!

description is a little confisuing for me..
Is MC is beeing NTRed or MC NTRed some other guy ?
The story doesn't have NTR (Netorare), the confusion comes coz in this case NTR just means " " which is the main story this origin ones come from

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
@UncleVT, you should also add the link of the main game to the OP of this thread and also .

Because there are people stumbling on these VN's who are still frequently confused thinking these are stand-alone games.

Reactions: UncleVT

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Some feedback on this:

1. Title font is still hard to read, not terrible, not great.
2. Portrait view of the girl should not show tits, until she gets kinky. I want to be rewarded them, not given.
3. Great writing in general as usual, I would suggest using "()" more to convey inner thoughts. For example,
"(2...3...4... Fuck I could have sworn I had more left)"​
is not as good as
"2...3...4... Fuck I could have sworn I had more left"​
, because it seems like she's talking aloud too herself. They do this in Japanese games, steal it. It's good plot device. They usually do it when people are having a conversation. Eg, girl is telling someone to stop fucking them, and the monologue in their head would be (Oh don't stop), or something like that. It's really powerful and low effort.
4. Leather jacket would've been better than tank top for this character. Again, she's not a slut. She's emo with Daddy issues. Have you guys seen emo girls? They dress like a biker. Imagine what great fun the audience will have, stripping her clothes, exposing her flesh.
5. I would like some scenes with her without her makeup and hairdo. See Girl with a Dragon Tattoo for what I mean. It's super sexy to strip some emo bitch naked without makeup. The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo wears her shit like armor, we can destroy her and expose the little girl that she is.
6. Her nippes are too dark. 18 year old girls don't have black nipples like that. Well, the hot ones at least. They get darker as they get older.
7. Good sister brother dynamic. Very nice dialog and character development. You guys are the best in this among all these Patreon creators.
8. Wicked Bitch is kinda lame. Just call that gold digger by her name, or a derogatory version of her name. Eg, Richard vs Dick, but for women? Idk.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Some feedback on this:

1. Title font is still hard to read, not terrible, not great.
2. Portrait view of the girl should not show tits, until she gets kinky. I want to be rewarded them, not given.
3. Great writing in general as usual, I would suggest using "()" more to convey inner thoughts. For example,
"(2...3...4... Fuck I could have sworn I had more left)"​
is not as good as
"2...3...4... Fuck I could have sworn I had more left"​
, because it seems like she's talking aloud too herself. They do this in Japanese games, steal it. It's good plot device. They usually do it when people are having a conversation. Eg, girl is telling someone to stop fucking them, and the monologue in their head would be (Oh don't stop), or something like that. It's really powerful and low effort.
4. Leather jacket would've been better than tank top for this character. Again, she's not a slut. She's emo with Daddy issues. Have you guys seen emo girls? They dress like a biker. Imagine what great fun the audience will have, stripping her clothes, exposing her flesh.
5. I would like some scenes with her without her makeup and hairdo. See Girl with a Dragon Tattoo for what I mean. It's super sexy to strip some emo bitch naked without makeup. The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo wears her shit like armor, we can destroy her and expose the little girl that she is.
6. Her nippes are too dark. 18 year old girls don't have black nipples like that. Well, the hot ones at least. They get darker as they get older.
7. Good sister brother dynamic. Very nice dialog and character development. You guys are the best in this among all these Patreon creators.
8. Wicked Bitch is kinda lame. Just call that gold digger by her name, or a derogatory version of her name. Eg, Richard vs Dick, but for women? Idk.
Thanks for the feedback, buddy, glad to have it! Also, glad to know you enjoyed our stuff! Let me get back to you on some of these points while I'm here:

1. M'kay, it's something we'll keep an eye on but it seems to be a "would be nice" item rather than "high priority", but still, if we find something better in our travels, we'll give it a try.

2. Fair point, but Kriem is a bit of a special girl, even her portraits don't conform to other people's standards!

3. Why thank you for the compliment, we do try to keep the writing to a high standard, what's the point otherwise, you know? I'll keep your suggestion in mind for the future, we originally had markers in the text for stuff like whispering and thinking (like when she's on the phone it says (*Texting*), but we dropped them as they were a little odd looking. This bullet point seems like an unintended effect of that change so we'll keep an eye on it. Heads up though, in many cases with Noe, she actually is talking to herself out loud... she has had a habit of doing that since she was little and spend many evenings home alone while Daddy was out on the Night-shift... so do expect to see that.

4. But I like her shoulderless and backless corset! For real though, as with all our main ladies, we've got plenty of outfits for each, including the kind you speak of. Just you wait until she has money to burn on gaudy and stupid shit!

5. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens to her in the main NTR game, now won't we buddy?

6. I'mma pass on this one, that's under the purview of the Artist @AgentsOfHeels . He'll have something to say on that most likely.

7. Thank you very much again. It's an honour just to be nominated, really! To be considered good is an accomplishment in this industry, so to be called the best is high praise indeed. We shall endeavour to live up to the mantle even more.

8. So I'm a little unclear on this one, are you saying the nickname 'Wicked Bitch' is the issue or the character who is referred to as that? That nickname is the shorthand for 'Wicked Bitch of the East' as the Blakey kids are originally from West Coast USA (see Kriem's first scene in NTR's main game) and you get tired of saying the whole thing after years, now don't ya? The name Nancy doesn't lend itself to Richard-Dick'in', does it?

All the best man, hope that's all been of help. We'll see ya around here for sure, no doubt!

Reactions: hitmanbhi

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Why make four prequels instead of the main game first or simply make the main game set in the prequel setting and then make a sequel? I'm glad I'm not the manager of this... Damn...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote