VN Unity Completed NTR Origins: Noe Way Out [v1.1] [beWilder]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So let me get this straight,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And 10 minutes later they are being used as cum dumps for the guy.

Judging by what's being said by the devs the main game will have multiple routes.

Depending on how it goes the best way to get some payback on those 2 would be to build Noe back up, make her money, put the other guy out of business and wait for them to crawl back begging for their jobs ....... drop Noe's pants, get them to lick her out then throw £5 at them and tell them to find a street corner to make a living from, friends like that you can live without.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
So let me get this straight,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why yes, that's what happened. The girls just couldn't watch their friend and boss fall a part for the second time right in front of their eyes. Little did they know they would be the ones in the bigger trouble. We'll find out exactly what at a later time... by they can not be counted on to help Noe anymore. She'll need new friends and a rag-tag group of misfits and lunatics is all she has to choose from...

Also, I like Gomly's idea... duly noted!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Why yes, that's what happened. The girls just couldn't watch their friend and boss fall a part for the second time right in front of their eyes. Little did they know they would be the ones in the bigger trouble. We'll find out exactly what at a later time... by they can not be counted on to help Noe anymore. She'll need new friends and a rag-tag group of misfits and lunatics is all she has to choose from...

Also, I like Gomly's idea... duly noted!
My theory behind that idea is while NTR is a thing, it's not my thing .... however .... a far more confident, dominant "do what the fuck she wants" Noe could definitely be my thing.

You did say it would have multiple routes and a man can dream.

No reason why the woman can't be the one fucking people (and fucking them over) while being "on top" and in control instead of your usual blackmailed into cum dump halfwit.

Outside of Coceter Chronicles it's rare to find a woman in doing what she wants without turning into a cock sleeve.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
My theory behind that idea is while NTR is a thing, it's not my thing .... however .... a far more confident, dominant "do what the fuck she wants" Noe could definitely be my thing.

You did say it would have multiple routes and a man can dream.

No reason why the woman can't be the one fucking people (and fucking them over) while being "on top" and in control instead of your usual blackmailed into cum dump halfwit.

Outside of Coceter Chronicles it's rare to find a woman in doing what she wants without turning into a cock sleeve.
Well, that certainly is our plan, the awesome and sexy Noe, not the cocksleeve. She'll have a thing or two to say in her fuckin' for the most part... and there's a few tameless ladies in the mix too. Kriem's a biter and Kelsey's a bit of a sociopath... they both like to be the Dom. Now, I wonder what happens when that particular immovable object meets this unstoppable force? Gonna have to wait my friends!

Last edited:

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Been a bit but iirc Beth seems to be having the worst of the deal, I figure when Sal actually fucks her, her mind will break, if it doesn't break from getting cum in her hair, of the two she's the only one I feel doesn't completely deserve what is happening to her :D

Reactions: BeWilder

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Been a bit but iirc Beth seems to be having the worst of the deal, I figure when Sal actually fucks her, her mind will break, if it doesn't break from getting cum in her hair, of the two she's the only one I feel doesn't completely deserve what is happening to her :D
And Alice does? She is the straight-woman of their comedy duo but that doesn't make her a bad person right? This will have ramification for us for sure since Spook is the comedian out of our duo... we'd better know who's going to the worse Hell. Anyway... I don't know if either deserve whats happening to them, but its happening so they'd better buckle up! I can't say I'd be happy or sane if I we're them by the end

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'd say they deserve it.

I'm an ex soldier, one thing I value in my friends above all else is loyalty. Sure Noe is having money issues but rather than try and work with her to come up with solutions they jump ship, turn up in the uniform of their new job and basically stick a middle finger up to the person who looked at them as family.

They put themselves in that position, well, you put them in that position but you get my point.

It's impossible for me to feel sorry for 2 people that took a giant shit on a friend when she needed them most.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I'd say they deserve it.

I'm an ex soldier, one thing I value in my friends above all else is loyalty. Sure Noe is having money issues but rather than try and work with her to come up with solutions they jump ship, turn up in the uniform of their new job and basically stick a middle finger up to the person who looked at them as family.

They put themselves in that position, well, you put them in that position but you get my point.

It's impossible for me to feel sorry for 2 people that took a giant shit on a friend when she needed them most.
I did put them in that situation, didn't I? Evil old me... but I get ya. Loyalty is a big thing and something that will come up as we go forward. Noe needs that to say afloat and some of the other girls need her's. Shame her fiance will likely not get the same treatment but that's on the player's whim really.

It's a little hard to see in the batch of shots for this VN, but the girls have the word "Veni" on the rear of their uniform. Sal literally has "I Came" on their backs. I do not see them getting a lot of respect for their move in jobs. I like that little easter egg/joke.

Also, thank you @Vitreoush for the nice review!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I did put them in that situation, didn't I? Evil old me... but I get ya. Loyalty is a big thing and something that will come up as we go forward. Noe needs that to say afloat and some of the other girls need her's. Shame her fiance will likely not get the same treatment but that's on the player's whim really.
As much as I dislike NTR i'm a bit of a hypocrite in that if the option came up i'd probably have Noe with women anyway.

I like lesbian stuff .... and there is a tanned looking lass at the left of the sig pic that looks perfect for her.

On the loyalty thing though, even as nice as Noe seems to be she couldn't trust those 2 again so I stand by my original statement, they deserve it.

It was evil of you but if you didn't do that the game would have no impact and we wouldn't have a base to hate the guy from.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
As much as I dislike NTR i'm a bit of a hypocrite in that if the option came up i'd probably have Noe with women anyway.

I like lesbian stuff .... and there is a tanned looking lass at the left of the sig pic that looks perfect for her.

On the loyalty thing though, even as nice as Noe seems to be she couldn't trust those 2 again so I stand by my original statement, they deserve it.

It was evil of you but if you didn't do that the game would have no impact and we wouldn't have a base to hate the guy from.
Arn't we all. It's a little odd on the face of it that we are more ok with our ladies cheating with other ladies than with other men, logically it makes little sense, but these things are not all that logical.

Lesbian stuff is rather fun. We will have some I can guarantee. That tanned lass is Kriem and she will be along shortly. She's in v0.1 and her OS will be next after that (once we put out an AoH update). You may like her, one of the first word on her shortlist of qualities is "loyal", she's been given a chance and she won't forget it... but we'll see all that later on.

She would be wise not to trust them for sure... but maybe they can be saved? Or maybe vengence is on the cards? I wonder...

Exactly! And instead of him killing somebody or some such, we got to learn that fact by having some fun! Yay!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Arn't we all. It's a little odd on the face of it that we are more ok with our ladies cheating with other ladies than with other men, logically it makes little sense, but these things are not all that logical.
Thing is though, can we call this NTR?

Normally that's to bring up jealousy from our women cheating but, if I got this right, we are Noe?

So if we are the woman, does that count?

I'm not emotionally invested in their relationship as much as I would be to see her come out of the other side of the coming shit storm a better person .... preferably with a tanned lover of the female variety because yay lesbianism.

If Noe is fucking someone it's not going to register jealousy because, for immersions sake, i'm not playing her lover i'm looking at it through her eyes.

I may be trying to justify the vaginal tongue punching i'm hoping to do though.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Thing is though, can we call this NTR?

Normally that's to bring up jealousy from our women cheating but, if I got this right, we are Noe?

So if we are the woman, does that count?

I'm not emotionally invested in their relationship as much as I would be to see her come out of the other side of the coming shit storm a better person .... preferably with a tanned lover of the female variety because yay lesbianism.

If Noe is fucking someone it's not going to register jealousy because, for immersions sake, i'm not playing her lover i'm looking at it through her eyes.

I may be trying to justify the vaginal tongue punching i'm hoping to do though.
It may not be, but what's in a name? A game by any other name would be as sexy.

Yeah, the name's really more of a bad wordplay (NTR), but the game is about cheating and such so there is enough to justify the name. I admit its not as cleaver as "Agent's of Heels" was, but it's better than Noemi' Boring Adjective, right?

Noe may be a better person, she may be a worse person, she may be a more morally ambiguous and liberated person... or she might not end up in any kind of speakable state. It'll depend on your ending really.

Noe may indeed has some lesbian experimentation, but she's not the one who'e particularly into women. 'Nough said for now.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
As I said in a post before, this isn't NTR. It is corruption (if you let the woman degrade herself and lose her mind) or just cheating. Good Girl Gone Bad is a good example of it. You guys could check it up.

Btw, I decided to play this game and I'm enjoying the world it is building. I'm looking forward to the main game. Keep up with the good work!

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hey y'all, cross post from the AoH thread, but I know y'all will enjoy the sexy gift!

Maybe this will help cheer up fans who have been patiently waiting for an update... we've got an addition to our Sticker Book collection we like to call... the "Naked Nat" update!

Here she is:

Y'all kind find the whole album here:
Enjoy, y'all... try not to bust your nuts too much, we've got an update to our other game coming in soon

drew

May 19, 2017
Can anyone say me if there are already part 2 ? i recently discovered his game

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Can anyone say me if there are already part 2 ? i recently discovered his game
I might be able to help you out... muhahaha

'Part 2' of the Mini-VN series will be after our next Agents of Heels update and will follow a different girl, Kriem, and how she found her way to 'Little Toscana'. That'll be towards the end of June if all goes to plan. The reason we are doing that VN next is because Kriem makes her first appearance in the main game NTR's v0.1... which should be out this week or next (we've both been working double overtime to get it out on time). So there will be more content in the series pretty damn soon.

That help you out my friend?

drew

May 19, 2017
I might be able to help you out... muhahaha

'Part 2' of the Mini-VN series will be after our next Agents of Heels update and will follow a different girl, Kriem, and how she found her way to 'Little Toscana'. That'll be towards the end of June if all goes to plan. The reason we are doing that VN next is because Kriem makes her first appearance in the main game NTR's v0.1... which should be out this week or next (we've both been working double overtime to get it out on time). So there will be more content in the series pretty damn soon.

That help you out my friend?

then the tag "completed" is rellevant, is just a incomplete game without NTR at all , man, you fooled me, thanks :(

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes