VN Unity Completed NTR Origins: Noe Way Out [v1.1] [beWilder]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
darker will make saving them all the better imo.. looking forward to Sal's 'wins' and hopefully his lose in the future :D
i agree with Sal that fishnets look good as panties :eek:penedeyewink:

kind of why i've got 'dark' character in mine
Just give me the time and I'll give you the world! Should be some fun times ahead. And thanks on the fishnets line, forgive me for tooting my own horn just a little but I am proud of that line and a fair few others in the game. Glad others like my little sense of humor. Ok, tooting over, for me at least. Y'all players can toot as much as you want... go, toot, toot, I insist!

Sal makes an awesome villain
Not so much the sisters.. was thinking of the mc's girlfriend maybe ;)
Ah, looking for the more mature look? I see, works well for Noe. I wait in wonder at what you come up with for her, sir!

As you wish. Done.
Thank you fine lad, and quick as always! Well played!

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Notice that the "players" don't have any options in this "game", is a linear click fest.

*This thing is an introduction of some sort to another game(s) with degrading, saddening, and objectifying situations forced on a female character (the MC it seems) clearly the player can't avoid situations or decide to do something remotely smart to get away from a psycho trying to turn her into his sex toy. Expect to be dumped into forced fucks and mindless paths.

Certainly staying away from this series(?) is, yet another, story made to project frustrations on other people...

If I could think things like:
"If I can't have it you can't either", "I'm unhappy so I will enjoy seeing someone else being unhappy", "I can't have the person I want so I will immerse myself into stories where the love interest gets forced against her free will", and the sort, I would try to follow this toxic and cringy kind of stories.

But I can't, can't enjoy stories filled with detachment, vindictiveness, objectification, and/or sexual violence and abuse.

*Renders seems well made, a bit shiny sometimes, maybe it was rendered with 3D delight or with a very glossy Iray.
Manual character posing seem a bit awkward and stiff but that is the case with almost all not pre-made poses.

*Tittle feels like a joke...
Is not that this specific linear demo contains NTR, seems more like the shortened version of a character's name(?) so is more like NTR... not! But the next chapters seem to be filled with that toxic waste.

Hopefully users will read comments before trying out and getting disappointed or upset about the story in this demo and in the series as a whole.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Notice that the "players" don't have any options in this "game", is a linear click fest.

*This thing is an introduction of some sort to another game(s) with degrading, saddening, and objectifying situations forced on a female character (the MC it seems) clearly the player can't avoid situations or decide to do something remotely smart to get away from a psycho trying to turn her into his sex toy. Expect to be dumped into forced fucks and mindless paths.

Certainly staying away from this series(?) is, yet another, story made to project frustrations on other people...

"If I can't have it you can't either", "I'm unhappy so I will enjoy seeing someone else being unhappy", "I can't have the person I want so I will immerse myself into stories where the love interest gets forced against her free will", and the sort, I would try to follow this toxic and cringy kind of stories.

But I can't, can't enjoy stories filled with detachment, vindictiveness, objectification, and/or sexual violence and abuse.

*Renders seems well made, a bit shiny sometimes, maybe it was rendered with 3D delight or with a very glossy Iray.
Manual character posing seem a bit awkward and stiff but that is the case with almost all not pre-made poses.

Is not that this specific linear demo contains NTR, seems more like the shortened version of a character's name(?) so is more like NTR... not! But the next chapters seem to be filled with that toxic waste.

Hopefully users will read comments before trying out and getting disappointed or upset about the story in this demo and in the series as a whole.
If you do not like NTR, wtf are you doing in this thread? Why are you even playing the game?

I hate incest, i believe that everyone who see their daughters as a sexual object must be put in a prison. Yet, i do not go to every incest game thread to write how incest games are "filled with detachment, vindictiveness, objectification, and/or sexual violence and abuse."

And you are doing this although a mod specially warned everyone about NTR. If these posts are allowed, from now i'll go to every incest game thread and i'll post my hate about these games. I'm sure that will make my day better.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018

Sorry to tell you buddy, but that's a whole lot of supposition on your part that just isn't true. This origins does have its sad parts and some downright disgusting behavior on the part of the main villain but unlike a lot of games in the genre, our heroine is far from forced and without choices. In fact, I've already explained in this thread that the game is all about how Noemi reacts to (or proactively creates) game's events, and what changes they inspire from within her. You'll just have to give the main game a try once it's built up enough content to show off it's true story, but I do have a feeling you won't be joining us. Too bad. If this is not your thing that's completely fine. And if you don't, we always have Agents of Heels if you'd prefer a more "go get it" girl, so there is plenty for everyone... no need to get riled up.

And thank you @Amanda Carter , that's a very well made point. It's not like we hid the fact its about NTR and cheating like many devs around here are accused of. We were nice enough to put it in the very title.

Thanks for your time anyway, hope y'all have a pleasant day now, you hear?

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

Never in my entire life I've seen a more clear example of a competitor trying to destroy a game's reputation; the final phrase "I hope they read this instead of playing this free game" is quite telling already.

If that isn't enough; you yourself have a post 2 weeks old proposing a story about a young male MainCharacter who is bullied at school for being premature. Her mother feels sorrow and guilt... he is forced to dress as a girl and gets raped by his/her school mates... I mean... You find this story unnerving? For real?

So sad mate... really really sad. It's a small business, I get it, it's getting bigger fast and you fear for your dollarz but c'mon; if we don't stand up for each other and help each other out I can guarantee you we will not last one minute.

But hey, we are not like that. Hope you keep your endevours far and polite; and if you ever need a hand you can still count on us ;)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I wish i could try your game now, unfortunately life is so busy that if i try it now i will simply damage my time. Work is leeching it.
So if you devs may allow it, i can give my feedback based on the comments here, your objective for your game and my experience with ntr content.
NTR here means "Noemi’s Toscana Rebirth". I think you should delete your post and place in another topic, like .

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
NTR here means "Noemi’s Toscana Rebirth". I think you should delete your post and place in another topic, like .
Well yeah, it does mean that but it's also going to be an NTR game as well (cheating and the like too). Might be worth waiting for the main game to go out and get its own thread but it's not really off topic. I cant see the whole comment, but as long as it's not just causing another fight (by intention or not) I don't see the harm.

If you'd prefer, hit me up privately and we can chat about your thoughts, that way we won't cause any kind of argument that can kick people off. It can be a touchy subject

Reactions: mesoru

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Well yeah, it does mean that but it's also going to be an NTR game as well (cheating and the like too). Might be worth waiting for the main game to go out and get its own thread but it's not really off topic. I cant see the whole comment, but as long as it's not just causing another fight (by intention or not) I don't see the harm.
As this minigame hasn't NTR, think is off topic. And believe me, this acronym in all threads causes heavy fighting.

Reactions: BeWilder

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
As this minigame hasn't NTR, think is off topic. And believe me, this acronym in all threads causes heavy fighting.
Oh, I know it does... it's a really tricky place to be. Cheers for the concern my friend.

I think maybe the plan to hold off on a deeper discussion until the main game finds it's way here is warranted, but as I said, if people really want to talk about it or think they have something important to share, they can reach out via private message and we'll take it from there for now. I can't promise I'll agree with everything but I'll will listen!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Oh, I know it does... it's a really tricky place to be. Cheers for the concern my friend.

I think maybe the plan to hold off on a deeper discussion until the main game finds it's way here is warranted, but as I said, if people really want to talk about it or think they have something important to share, they can reach out via private message and we'll take it from there for now. I can't promise I'll agree with everything but I'll will listen!
Thanks. I'm glad for this. Also I put a link where people can give opinions about.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@LePlumber - I would suggest you edit your post and tone down the language. You seem angry and spiteful with some of the comments on there. It seems to go from review to anger and then cycles through those subjects again. So again, I strongly suggest you edit the post and re-word it so it doesn't come across as an angry attack.
Also.. to those reading this, the responses to that post are on point. I learned a lot about the game as a result of those responses and for some reason, the game found its way to my hard drive. :D

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Since this is tagged as completed, is there any actual penetrative sex in it or is it just one big tease?
It's tagged as complete because it's a mini-VN of 7 scenes acting as an intro to the series and the main heroine. It does have 2 sexy scenes but the best you're gotta get for now is a double blowjob. We will of course have some serious insertions when we get a few updates the main game on the board so feel free to hit the "Save for later" button in your mind if you don't like anything less than balls deep action, I wouldn't blame you. All the best buddy!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I know my hatred of all things NTR is pretty well documented so being on an NTR themed games thread may seem hypocritical of me but I had to say that while I won't play the full game (seriously, I hate NTR) I do want to give credit where it's due for those characters and renders.

Noe in particular looks fantastic so well done for those.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I know my hatred of all things NTR is pretty well documented so being on an NTR themed games thread may seem hypocritical of me but I had to say that while I won't play the full game (seriously, I hate NTR) I do want to give credit where it's due for those characters and renders.

Noe in particular looks fantastic so well done for those.
Well thank man, most sincerely. It takes a big man to say what you said and we both appreciate it. We get that the NTR fetish isn't for everyone so cheers for giving it a look. Unshi works his ass off on those CGs and all the art we do so I'm always happy to see he's appreciated. We both love Noe to death too, she's not your average Daz girl is she?

It's a shame you won't be joining us for the full game but I totally get why. But do keep us in mind, NTR is only one (big) part of our ever growing beWilderverse. We'll eventually have more games and side-media produced to the same high artistic standards, but all in good time, so do keep an eye on us until you find something of ours you do enjoy. We're nothing if not ambitious!

We'll see you around the forums I'm sure good sir, and just for you post today I'll be rooting for Liverpool over Watford this week (super bummed about the Man U game last week...)

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Well thank man, most sincerely. It takes a big man to say what you said and we both appreciate it. We get that the NTR fetish isn't for everyone so cheers for giving it a look. Unshi works his ass off on those CGs and all the art we do so I'm always happy to see he's appreciated. We both love Noe to death too, she's not your average Daz girl is she?

It's a shame you won't be joining us for the full game but I totally get why. But do keep us in mind, NTR is only one (big) part of our ever growing beWilderverse. We'll eventually have more games and side-media produced to the same high artistic standards, but all in good time, so do keep an eye on us until you find something of ours you do enjoy. We're nothing if not ambitious!

We'll see you around the forums I'm sure good sir, and just for you post today I'll be rooting for Liverpool over Watford this week (super bummed about the Man U game last week...)
I really like the character models so i'm tempted to keep my eye on it incase other paths open up or, as you mentioned, side media. I like the Romanov, are we calling it a comic? Interactive comic? Either way, I like it so I can't say I won't look out for your stuff, that would be a lie, you do good work.

The only thing that stops me jumping all over this one is the NTR but i'd never dream of asking for any changes, it's just one of those things I don't like. That being said, if other paths or side media do appear with Noe then i'd probably check those out.

As far as Liverpool goes, we have our moments. Hopefully we'll do okay tomorrow but losing to Man U always sucks arse, even more so considering my wife is a Man U supporter and loves to rub those wins in.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I really like the character models so i'm tempted to keep my eye on it incase other paths open up or, as you mentioned, side media. I like the Romanov, are we calling it a comic? Interactive comic? Either way, I like it so I can't say I won't look out for your stuff, that would be a lie, you do good work.

The only thing that stops me jumping all over this one is the NTR but i'd never dream of asking for any changes, it's just one of those things I don't like. That being said, if other paths or side media do appear with Noe then i'd probably check those out.

As far as Liverpool goes, we have our moments. Hopefully we'll do okay tomorrow but losing to Man U always sucks arse, even more so considering my wife is a Man U supporter and loves to rub those wins in.
Thanks a lot for the kind words and the feedback; feels really good to know your hard work doesn't go unnoticed :)

It's really good to have people who doesn't like the archetype sticking around and posting feedback; 100 posts of "everything is flawless" doesn't improve the game. For that reason; even if you never like it as much as to support it, would be great if you could grab it's free versions from time to time (I'd say this is the perfect place for that... aye!) and see if the direction we are taking goes well with you or we are focusing too much on a smaller target; that would help us a great deal.

We make a lot of flaws and take a lot of risks; but we do listen, so please, do complain ;)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks a lot for the kind words and the feedback; feels really good to know your hard work doesn't go unnoticed :)

It's really good to have people who doesn't like the archetype sticking around and posting feedback; 100 posts of "everything is flawless" doesn't improve the game. For that reason; even if you never like it as much as to support it, would be great if you could grab it's free versions from time to time (I'd say this is the perfect place for that... aye!) and see if the direction we are taking goes well with you or we are focusing too much on a smaller target; that would help us a great deal.

We make a lot of flaws and take a lot of risks; but we do listen, so please, do complain ;)
I've got no problem checking things out for feedback. There are just certain things i'm not into so don't tend to judge those well but, as I said, I do enjoy your work so I would be lying if I said i'd never look at this.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes