VN Unity Completed NTR Origins: Noe Way Out [v1.1] [beWilder]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
yet another game where the girls have unrealistically huge breasts. i know this is fantasy, but some realism would be nice for a change. pass.
I don't know what world some of you live in but those are not unrealistic in their size.

Is there a place out there full of women with tiny breasts?

These are pretty average sized. I see a lot bigger in town.

Reactions: bigpenniser

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Oh, the irony. It tastes so good on toast.

Not a fan of big tits? We've got a for that!
awesome... Let me check it out now. what's your product roadmap for the next 2 mini series and finally the main NTR game? If u guys need any help, let me know as well. im pretty good with software development

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Ohhh mannnn....this kind of beauty and yet you still didn't do anything only grab that ass...? What a waste a blessing from heaven. If its me i will do better than that of course i'm not blame you dave...:) i'm blame that salvator guy :D but seriously this woman here the best model to crack i mean that brain of hers. I will turn that woman into my special toy....jiahahahaha(WTH am i doing???...truly i've no idea here dude? why am spouting nonsense) by the way....thanks for the great beauty:)biggrin:) but not the great game though(o_O)

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

datastorm3600

Jun 10, 2018
It's x64 only?
Shouldn't be!
Well... I try to run the game aaaanddd.... "The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows that he is executing. Verify the information of the system of the equipment to see if he needs a version x86 (32bits or x64 (64bits)"
And I have a 32bits Windows.
There's some 32bits version?
Don't know what to tell ya man, I check and checked again but it's telling me it's both 32 and 64 bit compatible. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I'm interested in finding out what's goin' on if I can.
I can run it on x64, Windows 10 no problem.
This game ("NTR Origins: Noe Way Out" v. 1.1) is 64-bit only!

Both the files (the game executable and the dependent library) are 64-bit:
  • `NTR_Origins_NoeWayOut_1-1.exe'
  • `UnityPlayer.dll'

Of course, a 64-bit executable will run on a 64-bit Operating System. I fail to understand how a 64-bit executable can be 32-bit compatible. (I know that the opposite is possible.)

Out of curiosity, I wonder how @BeWilder checked the game (executable), and what informed him about the (32-bit) "compatibility".

I was really looking forward to play this game, and a 32-bit version of it would have been great!

As I write this post, I have already tried running "Noemi's Toscana Rebirth" v. 0.3, and it runs without problems on a 32-bit OS! This is because the game (executable) is 32-bit. (I have not tried out "NTR Origins: Sour Kriem", so cannot comment about its 32-bit compatibility.)

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Preferences don't work, so you're forced to deal with the very slow text speed, you can't save since you can't get back, because there is no return button. There are a lot of necessary controls that are just missing. Just having to wait for the text to show up makes this a very frustrating game.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Preferences don't work, so you're forced to deal with the very slow text speed, you can't save since you can't get back, because there is no return button. There are a lot of necessary controls that are just missing. Just having to wait for the text to show up makes this a very frustrating game.
Bare in mind it was the first version of the engine and was released almost 2 years ago. We've been improving it over time. For the text speed, you should be able to double click it to instant appear. You can save, just right click to hide the menu.

Might well be time for a rebuild to include the later added features and quality of life improvements. Something for us to consider now that you mention it. Cheers for the heads up.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Bare in mind it was the first version of the engine and was released almost 2 years ago. We've been improving it over time. For the text speed, you should be able to double click it to instant appear. You can save, just right click to hide the menu.

Might well be time for a rebuild to include the later added features and quality of life improvements. Something for us to consider now that you mention it. Cheers for the heads up.
Thanks, your advice worked. I had forgotten you could double click to make the text move faster, but I don't know why right-clicking didn't work earlier. I think it's cause I kept doing it in the save/load window, rather than outside.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Been having my eye on this series for a while...

Finaly got down and played this one... Nice introduction story. Got myself really invested in it...and god I hate that Sal guy. I hope we can put our foot in his ass soon. The mother fucker...

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Gotta say, as a big NTR fan, and having not played this yet, the game title really catches my eye but the description really doesn't; like, at all. As far as one can tell from the description and screenshots there isn't even a relationship to get NTR'd. Not saying I don't believe it, but people purchase with their eyes, and while this doesn't cost money it's still like... do I want to download or not? There's really nothing compelling about the information given. Just my 2 cents.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Gotta say, as a big NTR fan, and having not played this yet, the game title really catches my eye but the description really doesn't; like, at all. As far as one can tell from the description and screenshots there isn't even a relationship to get NTR'd. Not saying I don't believe it, but people purchase with their eyes, and while this doesn't cost money it's still like... do I want to download or not? There's really nothing compelling about the information given. Just my 2 cents.
Maybe give it a shot. It is definitely an NTR game. There is no intense jealousy for me, since the male MC is a moron. So I switched him off in my mind. That does not mean there is no NTR, but he is also at this stage oblivious to almost everything going on.

There is lot of content, but the game does not drag out. If I were you, I would give this a shot. The graphics (And female character) are stunning.

I would download it if I were you, there is no grind, the choices are very straight forward and the graphics are good. The story...erm...not perfect. You should be able to quite quickly judge if you like it or not.

Obviously, I'm saying this as a non-NTR guy. So not really into what makes a NTR game good or not. I would sometimes play an NTR game out of curiosity. I'm still playing this one, so the dev must be doing something right.

Wrong game...ooops:oops: :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: Toweke

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
this game looks promising but not updated since early 2018? or did i miss something? i personally love big boobs and imo they could get eve a bit bigger but only if the body of the woman get equally thiccer. (i mean its quite heavy to carry them and i like curvy women :) )

i like the blacked haired girl with ponytail and the brown haired girl with the glasses/without the glasses the most. :3

well since i don't know how for the game goes, and how much NTR and sex is included (aswell as big tiddies) i will keep my mouth shut now and play the game.

PS: for all big boob lovers - and ppl who don't think these are natural go to scoreland.com / scorevideos.com yw

Reactions: patrickB

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Reactions: Pogo123

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Maybe give it a shot. It is definitely an NTR game. There is no intense jealousy for me, since the male MC is a moron. So I switched him off in my mind. That does not mean there is no NTR, but he is also at this stage oblivious to almost everything going on.

There is lot of content, but the game does not drag out. If I were you, I would give this a shot. The graphics (And female character) are stunning.

I would download it if I were you, there is no grind, the choices are very straight forward and the graphics are good. The story...erm...not perfect. You should be able to quite quickly judge if you like it or not.

Obviously, I'm saying this as a non-NTR guy. So not really into what makes a NTR game good or not. I would sometimes play an NTR game out of curiosity. I'm still playing this one, so the dev must be doing something right.
Wow... This is embarrassing...This reply was actually on the wrong thread... :oops: :oops: :LOL:
I was referring to "Pandora's box"...The NTR in that game is the main attraction...

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes