VN - Unity - Completed - NTR Origins: Noe Way Out [v1.1] [beWilder]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Sesinho

What can i say about this game? Firs it is an introduction to a bigger game, but as a game it has 0 to offer, Personally I wopuld prefer not to know the story, cause the story is a big trope.

Renders look decent enough, meaning the lighting and colors and resoltuion.
    for the models, Tits float in the air and stick out, so this game didnt work on simulating clothes. Shirts and bras act like a texture, it adds color but dont change shape, which is wrong from the start.
    There is no sex in the game, despite the fact that the couple actually gets married and have a "honeymoon".
    Plot is obviously fantasy cause in this modern world a simple tweett with hashtag Metoo can bury any lowlife mobster wannabe. You can buy people, and the system but you can't buy the internet (which for plot reasons will not exist in this world)
    This cliche bad guy that owns the system is so tropy and boring that I dont know why writers keep using it (Well I know, cause its easier than writing a complex story).
    The story is like this:
    A 28 year old girl owns a restaurant and a boyfriend fiancee, and after a contrived chain of conveniently timed setbacks, he has to face one "mobster" that owns the system, and also has to face a plot-convenient debt.

The only redeeming quality is that it seems that there is some effort and care put into the scenes and that in my opinion is the only thing that can be positively rated here, otherwise this would be a short lengthed waste of hard disk space (and maybe a cashgrab?).
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Alfius

Been looking at this game series for a long while.

Storie was short but very gripping. I felt myself feeling deeply for the MC and her struggles.

So in general:
    Story: 9
    Graphics: 9
    Characters: 8
    Sex scenes: 8

Negative...
    It's a knetic novel, so no choices, But I enjoyed the story.
    The story with her 2 workers were a bit rough. Made me mildly uncomfortable, but I think it was an importand plot device.

Conclusion: Recommended, but not for sensitive players. Some mildly uncomfortable scenes.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Vitreoush

As a prologue to their new game, beWilder has created a short VN that introduces many of the characters and its antagonist. Don't get me wrong, it's not a full game yet, but it shows alot of promise. Beautiful characters, well written scenes, and some pretty sexy non-con sex. I thought Noe Way Out is gonna be pretty darn sexy when it's finished.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is Complete...

This is a kinetic visual novel that epitomizes everything you love to hate about Netorare (NTR) themed stories... In some ways, it even takes it up a couple notches, in how it's setting up the stories it's introducing you to for the future... This VN is a prequel to other VN's the developers plan to make or have already made...

The visuals of most of the characters are decent, but of course the Sal character looks like you're typical over the top sadistically evil character, but not with the same quality as the rest of the characters... He looks like a fake person when looking at his face, which probably is the VN's intention with his sexual predator nature... The backdrops all look unique...

The script is decent with only the occasional spelling/grammar error... The plot revolves around a female protagonist who runs an Italian themed dinner in the middle of what appears to be Philadelphia... It starts off pleasant and joyful and loving, but then her father dies and things at the dinner get a bit dreary... But then she is proposed to by her longtime boyfriend, and you start to think things are getting better, and love starts to take ahold again... But then the sinister character from the competing dinner across the street slithers into her dinner, with obviously less then friendly intentions, just as a lawyer comes to pronounce more bad news concerning debts her father had and she now owes...

It all basically goes massively downhill from there... Her friends and employees quit their jobs and go work for the other dinner... She practically has barely any customers any more... Later the protagonist runs into her two friends, trying to desperately go home, but the evil Sal asks them to return to do some supposed cleaning... After which the protagonist goes over to Sal's dinner, and she witnesses the three of them in an erotic encounter (that the girls don't seem very happy about at all) with the Sal character who pretty much treats them like prostitutes... And yet for some reason they obey him, as if somehow he's either blackmailed them into it or they owe him something that keeps them from just running away and reporting his butt to the police or something... Can you say sexual harassment in the work place gone bad? It just gets worse from there...

Overall, the rollercoaster nature of the story just kept messing with my emotions, which of course I found annoying... Then to see that basically this whole prequel is a setup for the corruption of the protagonist by a rather evil and sadistic looking character, who is a HUGE sexual user and abuser of women... So of course, the original play on words for the series of VN's this prequel is seting up, is just the authors sick attempt to actually include NTR as a major theme, even though they cleverly use the letters NTR to supposedly mean different words...

I'm not a fan of NTR at all, and this story, as well as I'm sure all the stories this is a prequel for, just prove why so many folks hate NTR... Because this VN takes all those elements that people usually tend to hate about it, and builds on all of them... Now, I know full well, there are some folks who like NTR or they feel they can disconnect from the NTR to just enjoy the sexy bits of the story... But for me, immersion is key in an erotic/adult visual novel or any story for that matter... And I can't immerse myself in NTR or NTR related non-sense, or even NTR build up, like what this story is setting the readers up for... And by not having choices, it just makes it worse, since the story offers no out, or means by which to avoid it... Which in essence, makes the series of VN's this is a prequel for, niche VN's...

Best of luck to the authors, but I will definitely not be revisiting this VN or any other VN in it's story universe...